Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC

Discus and support Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's feature is basic and very useful but why users can't transfer games from a PC to another PC. LOL 35ab180e-dd9f-43ec-bf37-909b4eeeb91c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kittipong Wisetdee, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC

It's feature is basic and very useful but why users can't transfer games from a PC to another PC. LOL

:)

Kittipong Wisetdee, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Kittipong W! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

This can't really be done, I don't know the reasons, but I think it's due to protection, if you want to move a game to a new computer, or even perform a clean installation on the same computer, you must redownload everything.

Let's hope that in the future they can implement this transfer option, since it is functional for all of us.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  5. JeremyKingsc1 Win User

PC Game Pass cant install some of the games

Why would they list it on Xbox game pass for PC, if you can't play it on a PC?
  6. GloNavyZay Win User

game transfer

You can't transfer games from an Xbox to a PC
Thema:

1. Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC - Similar Threads - Why GAME PASS

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?: Every time i try and install it it says content failed to load and i already made a Ubisoft account for this. So does anyone know whats going on? b1cb416a-1efa-475a-84e5-9ae18b545528
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  7. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  8. Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?: [img] It should look like the photo below [img] c1d67b32-b3d3-4189-ac26-426203bcbc51
  9. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  10. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0