Why Xbox for pc not installing forza motorsport?

Discus and support Why Xbox for pc not installing forza motorsport? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Worked fine yesterday and 4 days before that, but this morning it showed I needed to update the game (Forza Motorsport). It gets to 11% and then shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebring69, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Sebring69
    Sebring69 Guest

Worked fine yesterday and 4 days before that, but this morning it showed I needed to update the game (Forza Motorsport). It gets to 11% and then shows error code: 0x87e0000f.

Uninstall and reinstall both game then XBox on my pc did no good, GAMING REPAIR TOOL DID NOT FIX ISSUE. It gets to 11% and then shows error code: 0x87e0000f.

:)

Sebring69, Oct 28, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Sebring69, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Please check if the problem is solved by reinstalling Microsoft Gaming Services as follows:

1. In Windows Search search for "Windows Powershell" and run it as administrator. Then copy and paste the following command and press Enter on your keyboard:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-appxpackage -allusers

2. Open the Xbox app and it will detect that you need gaming services. You can download them by clicking on the "Download" button that will appear right there. If you cannot do this in the previous way or if a problem occurs, then try using the following command in the Windows Powershell window, running it as administrator through the process described in the first step:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

3. It is recommended that you restart your PC by finishing the download and installation of the game services.

4. Check if the problem is fixed.

Best regards.
  3. Merlin4421 Win User

Forza 5 ships unplayable.

4. kRevali Win User

Family game sharing

Simply login into yout PC with the account that you bought the game with or have Game pass actuve, then open the app Microsoft Store and look for the game and install it, in this case Forza 4 (please note Forza Horizon 4 is a play anywhere title, if you
    mean Forza Motorsport 4, it was never released for PC).
  5. Tomm_A Win User

FM7 on Xbox One X, installation problem.

Hello Dawid Debowski,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having an issue installing specific game in your console. It is correct that the game was removed from Microsoft store due to end of life and this could be the reason why the installation would not be completed.

You can check the article below that provide more information about the game and support.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

6. DominumStige Win User

Problem. Please help

Hi!

As Crazy says, Forza Motorsport 7 is a
    Play Anywhere
    title and you can play it on X1 and PC only with digital copy. Unfortunately with a physical disc you can not install it on PC (for security reasons).
Thema:

1. Why Xbox for pc not installing forza motorsport? - Similar Threads - Why installing forza

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  6. Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?: Every time i try and install it it says content failed to load and i already made a Ubisoft account for this. So does anyone know whats going on? b1cb416a-1efa-475a-84e5-9ae18b545528
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  8. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  9. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  10. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...