Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

Discus and support Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MateoTinoco, Jun 18, 2024.

1. MateoTinoco
    MateoTinoco Guest

Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't pay for our storage even though you guys have more money than some countries? Anyways I had some very important captures and I want to see if there is a chance if I could get them back.

:)

MateoTinoco, Jun 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: