Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2

Discus and support Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please do something about these modders their in every lobby I get into I'm getting deranked and shot from across the map with pistols it's ruining one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kay Two1, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Kay Two1
    Kay Two1 Guest

Please do something about these modders their in every lobby I get into I'm getting deranked and shot from across the map with pistols it's ruining one of the best games ever made. Me and a bunch of my friends recently started playing again because we heard you fixed the servers just to find out you haven't done a single thing about these modders in every lobby sometimes multiple per game I don't think as a community were asking alot at all but to be able to enjoy a game we used to play daily when we were younger

:)

Kay Two1, Jul 26, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I think you misunderstood what happened

MS basically told.the devs to fix the servers that was it

They.still.cant.boss them around even after owning them.which is right now not.till october

And yes cma.is making it very hard to.do changes at. Activision

Dunno.why they went down.thr route.. They did since they were .about to .win even the judges were puzzled

It's either ms wants cma to play ball when they play nice on future purchases like Sega or square

Which would.be a bad move.

Cma.is still.playing hardball publically even though the judge already warned them.about acting In bad faith
  3. Sipuli91 Win User

Peace keeper already on disc?

^Note that I wasn't talking about BO2. And if the devs were quiet about something, how would you possibly research anything? Also, since this isn't related to BO2 anymore I won't bother with the topic anymore. On-disc DLC is one of the worst things a dev
    can do with a game and it should be made illegal, just my 2 cents.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Account

[Translated from French]: hello I contact you because of my account that has been suspendedI do not understand why I do not play when I was suspended. This is the last time I played bo2 and fortnite there is that on bo2 when I meet
    modders xbox 360 was lobbying I did not do anything. please do you can remove the suspension thank you

cordially
    Any details about an account suspension can be found by logging in to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    . If eligible, you may submit a case review as an appeal.
  5. Zabasaurus Rex Win User

Black Ops 2 doing better than Halo 4

Exactly I totally agree with you! In BO2 all you do is kill people get a killstreak then die then do it again , I honestly don't get why kids keep playing it, but if they wanna waste their money on a wasteful game let them more less
    annoying kids for Halo and escpcially less modders every cod games has hackers and modders unlike Halo it doesn't have as much modders and has a interesting story and fantastic graphics and MP R.I.P Bungie best game
    delevolpers MW3=MONEY WASTED 3 TIMES
  6. bEATd0WNsQUAD Win User

XBox Live Enforcement... What a Joke!!!

Why doesn't enforcement ban anyone using the Bossam V6 mods? I just played with a guy that the game, bo2, won't even let me report. I filmed the game, should I post it somewhere?
Thema:

1. Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2 - Similar Threads - Why won't guys

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  7. Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?: I been having problems with my Xbox one s lately and idk what to do and to broke to get it fix, suggestions 7da4ad2a-bcb1-447b-afa5-e76d0c0dadca
  8. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  9. Why won't multiplayer work on Java?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't multiplayer work on Java?: I have turned on multiplayer through the family settings app, it works on bedrock for my iPad but when I try to play on Java on my MacBook multiplayer still says to change my settings....
  10. Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?: I use an Xbox series X, and for the last two days it has refused to connect to the wifi. It will connect to my hotspot, but not the wifi. It doesn't give an error, just treats it like I'm not...