Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

Discus and support Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Dissapointed customer, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are barring me from a refund and stuck ina customer service loop, this is theft, i want my money back but it is impossible, i need to talk to a human, i have screenshots and evidence of everything

:)

The Dissapointed customer, Oct 2, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that this is a community forum, we do not have access to account details and can't assist with billing issues.

For help with this, you will have to contact Microsoft support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus
  3. LE MrFOLGERS Win User

Xbox live stealing my money

Well I called the number and guess what?!? I'm the liar even though my bank statements clearly show they double charged and the lady on the phone even read off one of the double charges and then told me they wouldn't refund. Oh the funny thing to so eeveryone
    remember this JUST BECAUSE YOU CANCEL AUTO-RENEW YOU DONT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION lol I dont get that at all what the heck is the point of giving me the option to cancel

last thing I even told them that if you weren't going to refund me at least give me the months of gold you double charged me for and nope so i asked for the supervisor and she said no there isn't anyone to transfer you to

here i come playstation
  4. Zmmz2 Win User

The witcher 2 wont work

Why wont Microsoft refund me if the game wont work and they know about it?
  5. James Leonard1 Win User

Can't cancel Fortnite Crew subscription.

It is not giving me an error code, but the subscription just plainly is not showing up, if it charges will i get a refund?

thanks.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Double billing

Hi There,

The way to get that taken care of is to send Xbox Support a message through this link. Just give them the required
    info about how you were charged double and they will help you out.
Thema:

1. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription - Similar Threads - Why wont microsoft

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  8. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  9. Why wont Microsoft email me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont Microsoft email me?: Microsoft wont send any email to my google based edu email address. It does not work for my security account and i cant even use it when I’m trying use it as contact email for unlocking the...
  10. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...