Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

Discus and support Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mango seal, Aug 26, 2023.

1. mango seal
    mango seal Guest

Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my account, and then it loads and I'm redirected back to the same page, except I'm not signed in. I try over and over again, but it does nothing? I'm never actually signed in, even when I press the 'Log In' button in the top-right corner. And yes, I've already tried clearing my cache and cookies; there's never an error code either. I've also already tried closing the page and reopening, as well as restarting my laptop.

:)

mango seal, Aug 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: