Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

Discus and support Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Trust_2662, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing else. My only other alternative is to buy me a new 360 cause mine broke but that’s too much to spend to just play that one game if it’ll even play on a 360. Is that too much to ask for?

submitted by /u/Ok_Trust_2662
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok_Trust_2662, Feb 6, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  3. Smwutches Win User

compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible

4. General CJG Win User

Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for Series S/X

I would have agreed with you on Star Wars before 2018, however a large majority of Xbox Star Wars games are made backwards compatible on Xbox One (Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, Republic Commando, Jedi Starfighter, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    1 and 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, and Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 and 2), and Microsoft confirmed that all BC games available on Xbox One will be playable on Xbox Series
    S/X, so these Star Wars games will be available for Xbox Series S/X at launch.

With this in mind, Microsoft wouldn't be having too much issue to get Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith, The Clone Wars (2002), and Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast on the BC list given that they already proved that they can get approval for old Xbox SW
    games to be put on the BC list (the two Battlefront games in particular I thought would never come to Xbox One because of EA's Battlefront games, but man was I proven wrong in 2018).

Project Gotham Racing's IP is actually owned by Microsoft. Activision did buy the developer, but Microsoft retained the IP for Project Gotham Racing, so they are allowed to make these games backwards compatible if they get a small BC team ready to make them
    available on the BC list.

Marvel games I agree it is indeed shooting for the stars and extreme wishful thinking, but I still have a very small hope for them to be available on the BC list.

Burnout 3: Takedown is possible to be made backwards compatible as EA allowed Microsoft to have both Burnout Revenge and Burnout Paradise to be made backwards compatible (even if there's no servers to play these online, these games still would be great to play
    locally with friends); so why not let Xbox have Burnout 3: Takedown? I have the game disc for it, so let me play it on the new Xbox console.
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....

Hier mal die Liste:

https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

• LEGO Batman
    • LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
    • LEGO Star Wars III
    • LEGO Star Wars: TCS
    • LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™ 2
    • LEGO® Star Wars® II: The Original Trilogy

selbst Herr der Ringe ist bis heute nicht kombatibel, das darf man sich schön neu kaufen :-(

Falls es inzwischen doch get (die Liste stimmt nicht immer oder hinkt hinterher) dann sorry schonmal.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for Series S/X

I would have agreed with you on Star Wars before 2018, however a large majority of Xbox Star Wars games are made backwards compatible on Xbox One (Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, Republic Commando, Jedi Starfighter, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    1 and 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, and Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 and 2), and Microsoft confirmed that all BC games available on Xbox One will be playable on Xbox Series
    S/X, so these Star Wars games will be available for Xbox Series S/X at launch.

With this in mind, Microsoft wouldn't be having too much issue to get Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith, The Clone Wars (2002), and Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast on the BC list given that they already proved that they can get approval for old Xbox SW
    games to be put on the BC list (the two Battlefront games in particular I thought would never come to Xbox One because of EA's Battlefront games, but man was I proven wrong in 2018).

Project Gotham Racing's IP is actually owned by Microsoft. Activision did buy the developer, but Microsoft retained the IP for Project Gotham Racing, so they are allowed to make these games backwards compatible if they get a small BC team ready to make them
    available on the BC list.

Marvel games I agree it is indeed shooting for the stars and extreme wishful thinking, but I still have a very small hope for them to be available on the BC list.

Burnout 3: Takedown is possible to be made backwards compatible as EA allowed Microsoft to have both Burnout Revenge and Burnout Paradise to be made backwards compatible (even if there's no servers to play these online, these games still would be great to play
    locally with friends); so why not let Xbox have Burnout 3: Takedown? I have the game disc for it, so let me play it on the new Xbox console.
    Ye forgot one of the classic starwars games OBIWAN
Thema:

Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

1. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list?? - Similar Threads - Why won’t add

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  9. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  10. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...