Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

Discus and support Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deanna miles, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Deanna miles
    Deanna miles Guest

Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed

:)

Deanna miles, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy something

Hi Deanna, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is your account from the same Region where you currently live?

Have you tried to make the purchase using a computer and a console? Does the error occur in both hardware?

If you are on a computer, please try using a different web browser or your browser in incognito/InPrivate mode.

Do you have a payment method registered in your account?

Please, enter this page for troubleshooting options: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ft-store-ca603a8a-7123-3fa1-d1e8-4043f75f2f31

If that still does not work, I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify it.
  3. Will3314 Win User

Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

You can’t buy premium with your Microsoft balance…. I’ve tried and tried. You can buy robux, but you won’t be able to redeem it unless you have an Xbox. You have to sign into your Roblox account on an Xbox to actually receive the Robux. Your best bet is to keep saving up for the actual Roblox gift card, not the Microsoft card. Hope this helps..
  4. Rowdy The God Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
    I also purchased a $50 Xbox gift card and when I tried to redeem the code it says it was already redeemed. I've tried the troubleshooting method and contacting the store I purchased it from via email and I have yet to get a solution. I'm "glad" someone else is having this issue.
  5. RockaEric Win User

What to do in this situation

Redeeming Xbox currency cards has never been an issue in Puerto Rico. Since the island is part of the US and uses the same currency these cards could be redeemed using the app, console, webpage or phone without having any issues. Just recently I saw that when redeeming a gift card, the word Puerto Rico shows up before pressing the ok button. I’ve been a Xbox user for over 15 years and have bought numerous Microsoft point cards, membership or gift credit cards and never experienced this issue.

A couple of months ago I redeemed over $200 worth of Xbox gift cards and now they are stuck in a weird Puerto Rico currency which there is no store. When I try to buy something it automatically takes me to the US Store. People love to reply to these messages saying that you can only buy things from your regions store. Well the Puerto Rico region store is the US Store. And the Puerto Rico Currency is the US currency.

I spoken to multiple Microsoft Help Center employees and they simply don’t know how to fix this. The main problem is that the issue is not being elevated high enough in order to get some actual technical help.

I’m glad the these forums are showing multiple people experiencing the same issue so Microsoft can help

And solve this problem for us. We are talking actual money being lost for what is very likely a system error for the Puerto Rico region.
  6. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
Thema:

1. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy... - Similar Threads - Why won’t money

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...