Why won't the app stay connected to either one of my Xbox one's?

Discus and support Why won't the app stay connected to either one of my Xbox one's? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've connected both xboxes multiple times now and when I go back later neither one is connected. 9116af94-6724-4f26-9e3a-836b7d251f9a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Miranda Rice, May 24, 2023.

1. Miranda Rice
    Miranda Rice Guest

I've connected both xboxes multiple times now and when I go back later neither one is connected.

:)

Miranda Rice, May 24, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Your account could only be connected to one xbox at a time, as soon as it connects to one it disconnects from the other automatically, when you leave that one and go to the next one and connect it disconnects in the previous and consecutively, you need two different accounts to connect to both at the same time time.
  3. XI MAXIMUS IX Win User

Can't acsess multiplayer or fleet

XBox One MP isn't available for me either. NAT is open, the UPLAY app connects just fine, but the in-game MP won't connect to the servers. Why is this not being addressed?
  4. Zedrik von Katmahl Win User

Rewards App not working

Rewards app won't work for either the Xbox One S or the Xbox Series S trying multiple internet connections and DNS servers
  5. FunGamer Win User

Xbox S Controller

Same here. It will connect but it won't stay connected for very long. I have an Xbox One X but I'm sure the controller is the same.
  6. bw_451 Win User

update on USB not working

the internal GB flash drive is the one that came with it. it is as official as Microsoft can make it. ;-)

1). why it won't stay formatted between reboots might be just one question.

2). why this xbox won't boot this latest update via any USB 2.0 stick (formatted either fat32 or ntfs) is another question.

3). why updates over the internet have always worked until recently and not now is another question.

a browse of forums shows the update over internet issue isn't narrowed to just me nor the usb issue (with xbox). though MS tech support hinted at, mind you and very slight hint, getting the latest xbox, "xbox one". not ready to that either.
Thema:

1. Why won't the app stay connected to either one of my Xbox one's? - Similar Threads - Why won't app

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  7. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  8. Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?: I can't load the Xbox App for PC. It will launch, try to do an update, then just say sorry something went wrong. with the error code: 0x80070426. b5278f38-e428-4d88-a5fd-95d065a39f4a
  9. Why won't my apps install, but my games will?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my apps install, but my games will?: I can't install apps, only games. Brand new series s 1c4a169a-ed60-41fe-8dbd-910a0024cac9
  10. Why won't the Xbox app on Android recognize Bluetooth headphones as a microphone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the Xbox app on Android recognize Bluetooth headphones as a microphone?: I've seen this posted multiple times, with no valid solutions. Reinstalling the app doesn't help, clearing cache doesn't help. Reconnecting the Bluetooth doesn't help. I don't know if an update...