Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?

Discus and support Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to get onto Starfield via cloud gaming in by Xbox one for over an hour and keep getting the same error message. ************... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Bennett1, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?

I’ve been trying to get onto Starfield via cloud gaming in by Xbox one for over an hour and keep getting the same error message.

“Disconnected from cloud gaming session”. Something went wrong, please try again later.

cV:4m8mpi+OxjVGyejNOW.o.o

:)

Matthew Bennett1, Sep 16, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hey! There is currently an outage affecting Xbox Cloud Gaming. You may have trouble starting cloud games or be unexpectedly disconnected from a game after it begins. This is currently being investigated.

You can check the status of Xbox Network services here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there a problem with cloud gaming for starfield on Xbox one ?

There is currently a service alert up for cloud gaming, hence why you cannot play Starfield on the cloud. Microsoft are aware of it, and are working on a fix.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox series x upload speeds are capped at 67 mbps.

Xbox services are currently under heavy load from tall the people playing Starfield on cloud, screenshot uploads are a very low priority task. Upload servers are nowhere near as numerous as download, basically you queue to upload

The Xbox servers are constantly load balancing, and the last few weeks with all the people playing Starfield on cloud has been an adventure in load
  5. Mack Ongra Win User

Xbox series x won't update or install games or apps

I currently have this issue. Was in the middle of Starfield and the power went out. Didn’t come back on until 20mins later. Didn’t think to get back on because it was late. I get on after work and Starfield needs an update but none of the apps will fully load. I can open apps/ games and it’ll load but it won’t get past loading screen. I reset the Series X but kept the apps and games. And now I can’t even sign in.
  6. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
Thema:

1. Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - Why won’t Starfield

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...