Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!

Discus and support Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won’t nba 2k24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!! 1b6c94db-771d-40cd-bfca-9902715f46a5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph Roger Davis, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!

Why won’t nba 2k24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!!

:)

Joseph Roger Davis, Sep 9, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Joseph Roger Davis,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand how frustrating it can be when a game freezes.

To help you resolve this issue, I need some more information from you. Please answer the following questions:

- What is the model and version of your Xbox console?

- How long have you been experiencing this problem with NBA 2K 24?

- Does the game freeze at a specific point or randomly?

- Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

- Have you checked for any updates or patches for the game?

Please perform the troubleshooting steps here: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

Please also visit: NBA 2K – 2K Support

Once we receive your answers to the questions above, we may suggest additional troubleshooting measures.

Looking Forward for your next reply.

Have a great day!
  4. PackFan764 Win User

NBA 2K Unaccessible

Nba 2k 15 will say loading game updates and it never loads then I try signing out of Xbox live and it comes up and says loading shoe data then freezes. I have no clue how to fix it. What should i do??
  5. Killa Dadon Win User

I current paid $160 for the 25th anniversary NBA 2k24 edition and I haven’t received the perks from it(NBA league pass, etc.). I was wondering what’s the problem

I did get my nba lead pass yet for the 25 anniversary for 2k 24
  6. Yeneca. Win User

Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play

Nba 2k won’t support crossplay on Xbox one the developers unfortunately said it’s for Xbox series and ps5 consoles only
Thema:

1. Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help! - Similar Threads - Why won’t nba

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  10. Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?: I press the 2k24 app, it goes to the loading screen and it just says “Do you own this game” I do own the game but it won’t let me play. 7685e3ef-dde7-4467-b46f-30e2ca8cef6f