Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?

Discus and support Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I joined pc about a month ago, and its been a month, where I've been trying to figure out the problem with my parties. Basically, when I join a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Turk✔️, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Turk✔️
    Turk✔️ Guest

So I joined pc about a month ago, and its been a month, where I've been trying to figure out the problem with my parties. Basically, when I join a party, it shows that everything is connected, it shows that I have a microphone connected, and when I speak,
    the outline around my profile pops out to indicate that I am talking, except my friends cant hear me, and I cant hear them. I've tried uninstalling and installing the app again, resetting my microphone settings, and resetting the app in my settings. Nothing
    has worked. Also, I don't get notifications for party invites. (By the way, I don't think its an input problem with my headset, because I can speak and hear on other apps perfectly fine, like discord and skype. Thanks!

:)

Turk✔️, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Leo Ascendent Win User

xbox conpanion app

The party system needs work for sure, if I join a party on the console, it wont show on my android app (on my phone), nor does it recognize I'm even in a party, and vise versa if I join a party via my android app.

Can you join a party via the companion app and see if that does anything?
  3. Turk✔️ Win User

Is that in the settings? I dont know where the set time is
  4. benjaminwhitaker Win User

I found the solution! I had set time automatically turned off and I turned it on and it started working!
  5. Turk✔️ Win User

My pc is up to date, and where does it show the chat and game setting?
  6. ItzAprilLol Win User

You may need a windows update? Can you check to make sure its up to date? Also under settings, in audio, look to see if its more tword chat and not game, the little bar in the middle.
Thema:

1. Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app? - Similar Threads - Why wont parties

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  10. Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?: ever since I got my new wifi I've been having problems. My Xbox won't connect to the new wifi saying stuff like "incorrect password or incorrect network name" I've checked soo many times trying to...