Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone lend some help? d2cde8c2-de32-4d5a-999a-8ff5261f1c6e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by psy20, Jan 14, 2017.

1. psy20
    psy20 Guest

Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?

Can someone lend some help?

:)

psy20, Jan 14, 2017
  2. bM DaZe
    bM DaZe Guest
    Xbox one not functioning correctly

My xbox has been having a issue all day. My controller won't connect to the Xbox or power the Xbox on. but once the Xbox is on and the controller finally connects it works for a minute and then the controller will disconnect and my Xbox will automatically
    disconnect me from Xbox live. Then it won't let me connect my controller again unless I power the Xbox off and back on again. And the same thing with Xbox lI've. It won't connect again unless I restart my Xbox. It'll only disconect me from Xbox live if my
    controller disconnects. If anyone knows a fix please let me know

bM DaZe, Jan 14, 2017
  3. WON'T CONNECT TO XBOXLIVE!

I get on xbox this morning working fine, put in Black ops 2 get to the multiplayer screen and connect to xbox live and its fine 5 seconds after that it disconnects me from xbox live so i test my connect and it won't work. Sometimes my xbox to wifi wont work,
    sometimes its wifi to internet or sometimes it's internet to xbox live. I got on at 6am it's not 7:16pm and i'm FED UP! I HAVE RESARTED MY ROUTE NUMEROUS TIMES AND I JUST WANT TO PLAY!

NiiTr0GeN D3ath, Jan 14, 2017
  4. Awesomesocks32 Win User

Is anyone else having a hard time connecting muiltiplayer online for 360???

I'm on Xbox live but it won't let me talk or join parties it says connection lost but I run the test for my connection and everything is fine?? Help
  5. Benjisan Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

360 is plugged directly into the Ubee. I removed it from the internal network.

Ubee is not in Bridge mode. Charter said there are no firewall rules enabled on it. They (firewall) are my responsibility to erect between my network(s) and the Ubee.

What's weird to me, and was reaffirmed after a bit of testing. I'll get the "Disconnected from Xbox Live" message and sometimes won't get the "[username] signed out of Xbox Live". Conversely, if I physically interrupt the connection (unplug ethernet cable)
    I always get the "[username] signed out of Xbox Live" message instead of the disconnected one.

In fact, sometimes when I'm "Disconnected from Xbox Live" it doesn't even sign out my username or show on the popup menu or dashboard that I need to sign in to live. I can still access my friends lists and such. It's almost like I'm getting disconnected
    from the game server part of live. If I'm in a party or private chat that doesn't get disbanded or ended when I get the disconnected message.
  6. Wyldhorse1996 Win User

Opinions on an aggravating connection issue

I get disconnected while playing games about 75% of the time. I'm constantly getting disconnected and reconnected to Xbox live parties. I usually stay connected to Xbox live just disconnected to the games.

If I'm at the dashboard I will still be disconnected to my Xbox live party but usually it automatically connects back.
  7. xI CRY 4 WAR Ix Win User

My headset disconnects me from Xbox Live?

Hi Miss Kleo,

I don't know how to make a thread as I'm no good with forums so I'll just say what happens here. Basically when I turn my xbox wireless microphone on I wait for it t connect to the xbox whilst I'm joining a party and then it freezes and I'm disconnected.
    It also disconnects me (sometime, not always) when I'm already in a party and then turn my mic on. Also when I walk out of the room and the mic disconnects and I come back in for it to reconnect I'm disconnected from xbox live. And sometimes it will just randomly
    disconnect me from xbox live despite my mic being on and I'm in a party. I have tried all the listed solutions with no luck. I have even tried several solutions recommended by an xbox costumer service employee which included port forwarding and resyncing my
    microphone with the xbox. Nothing seems to work, bearing in mind I have the xbox elite and my microphone is over a year old (maybe 2 years old). It started happening when my Internet was upgraded to BT infinity and an open reach box was installed. Maybe it's
    something to do with that? But like I've said I have even port forwarded my router. I really want it to be fine now as it's really frustrating! Thanks in advance Jack Ainsley Brincat.
  8. TG Lunandrez Win User

TROUBLE WITH THE NEW GEARS OF WAR LIMITED ADDITION XBOX CONSOLE

Okay, now I've spent some more time today in front of my TV, so there's more to say on the matter obviously. And it is quite weird actually. When I'm playing online with friends, where I'm also in a Xbox Live Party and everything, the connection is perfectly
    fine and keeps going and going, working just as good as it used to do on my old Xbox, from what I can tell. However, as soon as I quitted playing online with friends now, it didn't take long until I got disconnected from Xbox Live again, just like earlier,
    at the same frequency. This seems very odd - the connection is obviously working perfectly, but only when I'm playing online - when I'm just doing singleplayer-stuff it's just like that it don't want me to be online so it keeps disconnecting me. Why would
    it ever turn out like that? It's something I really would like to get fixed.
Thema:

1. Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties? - Similar Threads - Why won't Live

2. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  3. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  4. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  5. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  9. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf
  10. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...