Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up?

Discus and support Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; M i cant turn my headset volume up on xbox 7c218d18-be41-4185-bdae-b016b9aff9fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emiy Styles, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Emiy Styles
    Emiy Styles Guest

M i cant turn my headset volume up on xbox

:)

Emiy Styles, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Emiy,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Do you have any extra buttons for it? on your headset or on the controller?

Kind regards
  3. LizaFairburn Win User

Volume help

I cant access the volume option in settings. Wont let me select volume. Headset and mic not working.
  4. HalfChaosnova Win User

Gears Of War 3 Tritton AX180 Stereo Headset problem

I know it will sound stupid, but have you mde sure that you have turned up the sound volume on the headset? (should be the little thing on the wire where you can turn up the voice volume)
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

party and game audio

what kind of headset do you have. if its wired those setting can be adjusted in the settings tab when pressing xbox button.

if its wired make sure game volume is turned up
  6. vichuta(2) Win User

Mi headset is working but my xbox wont puck up my mic

Ive tried everthing i could, at this point im not trying to make it work i just want to know whats the problem, i have another pair of headsets that work perfectly on my xbox and this one also works on my laptop and my phone, i just want to know why the xbox wont recognize the mic but it will give audio and let me modify the volume of it
Thema:

1. Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up? - Similar Threads - Why wont let

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  4. why wont it let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont it let me sign in: why does when I try to sign in to the xbox app nothing happens when I type my password it dousnt say its wrong just nothing happens same thing for the email or a pin it just goes white and goes...
  5. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  6. i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?: It wont load the disc at all and when it does rarely the console throws a fit. 9428eace-61f3-48f7-9582-15a997fc577a
  7. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  8. Why wont it let me into a game on BO2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me into a game on BO2?: I can load up BO2 totally fine but soon as i get into a game and about to pick my class it kicks me out and does that over and over to the point I have to quit the game totally and return back to...
  9. Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?: ever since I got my new wifi I've been having problems. My Xbox won't connect to the new wifi saying stuff like "incorrect password or incorrect network name" I've checked soo many times trying to...
  10. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747