Why won't my Xbox let me put in an online code it says I already have gold but I don't

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox let me put in an online code it says I already have gold but I don't in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox won't let me redeem my Xbox live code it says I already have gold but I don't because I can't play online on any games and it has run out?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by conallDkidd147, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Why won't my Xbox let me put in an online code it says I already have gold but I don't

my Xbox won't let me redeem my Xbox live code it says I already have gold but I don't because I can't play online on any games and it has run out?

:)

conallDkidd147, Jan 28, 2017
  2. Help, can not get online

I've have a months gold xbox live & when I put the code in it is correct tells me I have a moths gold so I press okay to receive the months gold & it says error then gives me the status code.. Yet I don't know why this is because I've been on the phone
    to Microsoft for half an hour & they gave me the code, so the code is correct but my xbox won't let me have the months gold, help...

AngryPainter0, Jan 28, 2017
  3. Xbox One Saying I don't have gold membership.

My gold membership don't work. When I use the 14 day xbox gold it says I already have gold membership, so I'm confused it won't let me play bf4 or FIFA 14 multiplayer a on xbox one. I usually buy 1 month gold just don't know why it's happening to me. Keeps
    telling me I got gold but won't let me go on multiplayer a it keeps saying I need gold even when it's telling me I got gold I'm confused?????

PrototypeNinjaZ, Jan 28, 2017
  4. Neci_801 Win User

Why is microsoft saying that they are trying to extend my subscription to my xbox?

It keeps on saying that I already own Xbox live gold already for the 3 months subscription but I still can’t get online on any of my games and also it still won’t let me put any codes in as well.However my subscription said that it’s cancelled for the Xbox live gold but I never cancelled that ever.
  5. dwh frost Win User

I have Gold but it wont let me play online

Me too I renewed it 2 months ago and it will not let me play online and I even put in a Xbox live trial code and said ' you already have an Xbox live gold membership' and still would not let me play online???
  6. BooBooYNWA Win User

Email and password change

Also I have bin trying to put my bank card details online and it won't let me keeps saying status code: 8c320008
  7. C4ntlivewithout Win User

Problem with my Xbox One

So this isn't really to the console but I have no xbox live gold on my account, it ran out, so I bought a 12 Month Gold membership and all it says is I already have a gold membership which makes no sense because it won't let me play online and my gold did
    run out.....I need help
  8. FedericoLeon Win User

Xbox Live Code error Xbos-0x80169CF9

I don't know if anyone else already posted the solution to this, but a friend had the same issue with the same error. The problem was, he was trying to redeem a code over a trial gold. Live Gold and Gold Trial, doesn't mix up, that's why the solution is
    to let the gold subsciption end and then redeem the code. So if you have a Live Gold and try to redeem a Trial code (like the one included with the xbox) or the other way around, it won't work.
Thema:

Why won't my Xbox let me put in an online code it says I already have gold but I don't

1. Why won't my Xbox let me put in an online code it says I already have gold but I don't - Similar Threads - Why won't let

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  6. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  7. why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login: every time I open of the xbox website so I can login, every time I move to login and it begins to load the login screen, it loops me back around to the xbox websites main menu. I have tried to use...
  8. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  9. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  10. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...