why wont my xbox app load ?

Discus and support why wont my xbox app load ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried many "solutions" but none have worked i tried loading it up but it stuck on the Xbox loading screen just want to play forza 5 please help or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dweebs dweebs, Nov 25, 2023.

1. why wont my xbox app load ?

I tried many "solutions" but none have worked i tried loading it up but it stuck on the Xbox loading screen just want to play forza 5 please help or get me refunded for the games!

:)

dweebs dweebs, Nov 25, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Dweebs. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, what solutions have you tried specifically?

Are you using Windows 10 or Windows 11?

Please provide screenshots of this issue if applicable.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. dweebs dweebs Win User

I'm on Windows 10 I tried doing some commands uninstalling reinstalling I've tried multiple things none have worked that's all it does.
    [​IMG]
  4. Wiles731 Win User

Xbox One "Original Avatar" won't load.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/xbox-one-app-wont-start
    the problem is not with starting. the app starts just fine. it just wont load my original xbox avatar
  5. Freddy FIST Win User

Confused about 2nd Disc?

I cant start my campaign! Why!? It wont load
  6. Cransep Win User

Xbox messages

So i use the IOS app and my messages wont load, they load perfectly fine on my xbox, but it shows i got no notifications when i try my app, i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting it, logging out and logging back it, and a few other
    things but they wont load.
    So i did research and it turns out that this has been going on for a while, but i dont know the solution to fix it :/
Thema:

1. why wont my xbox app load ? - Similar Threads - why wont app

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  8. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  9. Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone: My son has an iPhone 13 with a new backbone for Christmas. We can not get the app to connect to the cloud only console or PC. How do we fix this? 475c1227-840f-4b71-b82d-944fc8914085
  10. Why wont my xbox app open

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox app open: i have tried everything like repairing resetting uninstalling and reinstalling checking my region what else could i do 21a3c4ce-be29-4d47-85eb-b9b1a6bbb1fc