Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

Discus and support Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DR1FTB0SSㅤ, Mar 17, 2024.

1. DR1FTB0SSㅤ
    DR1FTB0SSㅤ Guest

So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem before tried a few things like restarting my phone, restarting my Xbox, trying to join invites, trying to manually join, trying to create party and I’ve also deleted and reinstalled the app twice and my issue still persists I have no idea as to what the problem is and it started roughly March 14. Any guidance would be appreciated.

:)

DR1FTB0SSㅤ, Mar 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi DR1FTB0S, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try clearing the App Cache data.

Go to Settings > Apps, select the Xbox app, then select Storage > Clear Data, then > Clear cache.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox app won’t let me join a party

Hey there TonSkyWalkinn7,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get this issue attended to. If you have already tried general app troubleshooting like what you described, then it would be best for you to send a report to the Apple Store as they are the best means
    of acquiring support for the IOS platform.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Xbox app won’t let me make or join parties

Hi Jace V, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What phone do you have?
    What version of iOS or Android are you using?
    Do you know if the Xbox app or your device received an update recently?
    Have you tried using a completely different Wi-Fi network or mobile data to see if that helps?

I would also recommend uninstalling and installing the application again to see if that way the problem is resolved or still persists.

Information source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...xbox-app/2cefc381-4d6a-44a6-a136-ae9a3bc863a2

I wait your answer.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. StormChaserYT Win User

Not Able To Join Party on Xbox App with Iphone

I did both of those options but it still won’t let me join a party. It takes me directly to the profile page of the person inviting me when I click on the invite but from their profile page I still can not join the party.
  6. ThreeDevilsYT Win User

Customize Gamerpic

It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that?
    Download the Xbox app then go to profile. Then you should be able to make custom gamerpics.
Thema:

1. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore? - Similar Threads - Why won’t app

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  9. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  10. Why won’t xbox app update with uploaded or deleted captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t xbox app update with uploaded or deleted captures?: My xbox says that my captures have been uploaded to the xbox network, however, i check the xbox mobile app and it does not show the newly uploaded captures, and it also shows ones that i deleted...