Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luny Foxx, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Luny Foxx
    Luny Foxx Guest

Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself specifically, and since a few days ago any time he or I try to access any of our games the game will try to sync before crashing, saying the usual speel about there being a service outage and to try again. We try again and we get this;

[For this game you need to be online

Use this Xbox regularly? Make it your home Xbox so you can play games you own, even offline. Next time you're online, got to settings > gen blah blah blah home Xobx (0x803f9008)]

Is Xbox just busted right now or are they getting rid of game sharing?

:)

Luny Foxx, Oct 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: