Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

Discus and support Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gormally Famil, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!

:)

Gormally Famil, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at 20-30 mbs.

Hi Gormally, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your network connection in the console:

Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.

Select Configure Network.

On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.

When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

Restart your console.

You will receive a message to configure wireless settings.

Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.

Test your network connection again (Settings > System Settings > Network Settings > Wired Network > Test Xbox Live Connection).

I hope this helps.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-360-wireless-connection
  3. Tom Lint Win User

0.01 download speed Xbox 360 e

I unfortunately have the same issue. I can connect to Xbox Live, even download some stuff, but it will always disconnect after a few minutes, regardless of any activity. Network test shows 147ms latency, 79.86 mbps Upload, and 0.01 mbps Download speed on wired, as I have no wireless adapter on my Xbox 360 Elite. With stuff starting to shut down on Microsoft's end, now that the 360 is almost 20 years old, it would really help if the console wouldn't constantly drop its connection and keep people from getting stuff from Xbox Live before it all shuts down.
  4. Wight22 Win User

Connecting two xbox ones on the same internet connection

The 360s are no longer connected, strangely when doing a multiplayer test with both xbox ones connected, it says every things good, when doing a detailed network test, one shows a ping of 150 with dl of 8 mb and up load of 0.3, the other had a ping of over
    700ms under a meg for dlc and 0.08 upload, this can change depending which Xbox is on first, both xbox have open nat. When signing in on both consoles they where slow and there was a lot of lag playing forza 5 together
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox One X Upload Speeds

My internet package as advertised by my ISP is 150 MB/s. download and 150 MB/s. upload.

While running speed tests on my PC, I am getting results in the range of: 150 - 170 MB/s. download and 140 - 150 MB/s. upload.

While doing speed test on my Xbox OneX, the results are : 20 - 27 MB/s. download and 9 - 11 MB/s. upload.

Both my PC and Xbox OneX are connected via an ethernet cable. Now I'm far from being the most tech savvy guy out there, but something seems way off. I have researched multiple help/troubleshoot pages, to no avail.

I too would like to hear any information/help in regards to this.
  6. xSOLOx Rush Win User

This better be the last problem i have

my speed tests are 5.47 mb/s download, 2.43 mb/s upload and 33ms ping

I have a 250gb xbox 360 that i got last year.My service provider is mediacom.I have a D-link DIR-632 router. I only have one xbox in the house and i use my hard drive that came with my xbox.
Thema:

Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

1. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at... - Similar Threads - Why wont 360

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  10. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...