Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

Discus and support Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Philburt Larson, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360

:)

Philburt Larson, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Philburt. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— What's the exact error code you see when attempting to download/sign in your Xbox profile on the Xbox 360?
    Please share a screenshot or write the full error message.

— Does your Microsoft account have two-step verification enabled?

— What potential solutions have you tried to solve this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

Hi King,

As previously posted, if you are able to sign into Microsoft and Xbox sites with no issues. You will need to reach out to Mojang and Playstation as it isn't the Microsoft account. As this is an old thread, i will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Kingbig_E Win User

Hi i seem to be haveing the same problem and lots of other people do and i've been looking for four hours and the response on here seems to always be the same. If you would please send a message when this bug is fixed
  5. erengunes Win User

Hi Edward,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? If just created the Microsoft account, please make sure to sign into Xbox.com as it will attach a gamertag. Does
    an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang gnmSupportand PlayStation Support for more assistance. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ShineFamily Win User

Hello this issue has not been fixed, I do have an Xbox gamer tag and it is set up. When I log into Minecraft for the first time I get " failed to login, Oops! Automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in to access your Microsoft account".
    I am done to trying to get this [mod removed-profanity] to work hope you guys get it fixed in the morning.
Thema:

1. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Why won't 360

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  7. Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?: I been having problems with my Xbox one s lately and idk what to do and to broke to get it fix, suggestions 7da4ad2a-bcb1-447b-afa5-e76d0c0dadca
  8. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  9. Why won't my Xbox 360 function correctly with the external hard drive in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox 360 function correctly with the external hard drive in?: I got this new hard drive off of Amazon, 350G, 293 formatted. I just got a new game called destiny but I have to install it to the hard drive. It keeps freezing mid download and it seems like the...
  10. Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?: Hi, I had bought a lego Batman game since it was on sale for $4.99 at the time, once I installed it, everything went great. Once I got off the game, turned off my xbox, my friend had texted why I...