Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

Discus and support Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chritopher B, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Chritopher B
    Chritopher B Guest

Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my connection is perfectly fine when I play Series X games. Every time I try to go online it says, “ Your console can’t connect to Xbox Live. Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress.” Then it says a code below it, “8015190E” I’ve tried unplugging my console, holding down the power button and turning it back on, I’ve tried to play the game on different accounts all for the same out come. Can someone please help me with this issue asap and thank you so much for the support

:)

Chritopher B, Aug 19, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

A procedure that you can do and clear the Cache, in some cases can solve the problem: Press the Xbox button on the controller.
    Go to your profile icon and select “Settings”.
    Select "Devices and Connections", then "Blu-ray".
    Select "Persistent Storage".
    Select "Clear Persistent Storage". (Note) Clearing the cache removes all game updates already downloaded. You will need to download these updates again the next time you play the game. If it doesn't work, it could be a connection problem, try restarting your modem and updating your IP to see if that solves it.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  3. Thomas Cotton Win User

My Xbox series X is no longer connecting to my internet.

The Xbox factory reset on the series X still did not work, it wouldn’t connect to the network. I connected my original Xbox one (2014) back up to my monitor and I was able to play online games just fine on there, same Microsoft account and internet that the series X was not connecting too. My Xbox series x keeps saying it has a hardware issue when trying to connect the internet, I’m pretty sure this proves it’s a physical problem with the hardware on my Xbox. I still have warranty on it and can return it and trade in for a new one. I’ll try doing this and seeing if the trade in one works.
  4. Mikahl757 Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

Same on muitiple xbox one x, xbox series x, xbox 360. Internet fine not connecting to xbox network.
  5. shaunH3 Win User

Xbox series x no internet

My xbox x will see my internet connection but will not connect to it even though my computer is on and using it, i have tried using a wired connection as well the same thing happens it won't connect, i have a tablet connected to it as well that works fine as well, so why won't the Xbox x not connect. Please help.
  6. MV330 Win User

Gta endlessly loading 2023

Yes all other games work just fine. But it seems that just gta won’t work. Ever since I tried to play it on my Xbox series x it has not worked. I don’t have the updated version of gta it is still the normal game but I looked it up and it said you can still play normal gta on Xbox series x.
Thema:

1. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine? - Similar Threads - Why won’t 360

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?: Last week, I tried to play black ops 2 because all the servers got fixed but when I tried to connect, I get an error stating my console will not connect to Xbox live. I know it’s not my internet...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox 360 copy of Batman: Arkham City download on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 copy of Batman: Arkham City download on my Xbox One S?: I put the game into my Xbox and then it reads the message: Sorry, this game isn’t playable here. Although, looking at the backwards compatibility genre, it clearly states that Batman: Arkham City...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox one play 360 disks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox one play 360 disks?: Why won’t my Xbox one play or even register that I put in a physical copy of a 360 game that is backwards compatible, and it’s not just one game it’s all of the games I try from the 360 on disk,...