Why wont my series x load the sign in screen?

Discus and support Why wont my series x load the sign in screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox series x which I can no longer sign into. I've tried a soft reset and a hard one clearing all apps and games, so know its not a storage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tina Pugh, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Tina Pugh
    Tina Pugh Guest

I have an xbox series x which I can no longer sign into. I've tried a soft reset and a hard one clearing all apps and games, so know its not a storage issue. Now it loads quickly but will not allow me to sign in. When I attempt to it shows the spinning symbol and then reverts back to the previous page after a while. Any suggestions to help fix the problem?

:)

Tina Pugh, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Check your internet connection. Restart your network hardware, then restart the console.
  3. Tina Pugh Win User

Hiya,

Thank you so much for your reply. Reset the Internet whilst the xbox had been turned off and it now works as it should. Have a lovely Christmas!
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.
    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. Tina Pugh Win User

Hiya,

Thank you so much for your reply. Reset the Internet whilst the xbox had been turned off and it now works as it should. Have a lovely Christmas!
  6. Martin Halliday Win User

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc XBOX SERIES X NOT WORKING

I bought Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc and my Xbox Series X wont recognise its in the drive other than a few buzzing sounds that sound like the drive is attempting to read it but then NOTHING ???? There's nothing wrong with the drive as it plays all my other games just fine.. I've also hard reset the console AND STILL THE GAME WONT LOAD or PLAY etc..???

Its like I've paid for nothing in a box !!! Why wont this game load ?? Why does my Series X not realise the disc has been inserted ??

Feeling very annoyed. I bought this to play with friends this Christmas Time ...its so frustrating

PLEASE HELP !!!
    Also the disc is in mint condition with no scratches etc ...???
Thema:

1. Why wont my series x load the sign in screen? - Similar Threads - Why wont series

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  6. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  8. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  9. Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?: So suddenly out of nowhere my xbox series s controller buttons will not respond or do anything. However, for some reason, only the xbox button and the left and right triggers and the left (and...
  10. Why wont Roblox record clips on Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Roblox record clips on Xbox Series X/S: I have been trying to fix this issue for a while now and still can not fix it. The issue only happens when you are trying to record what happened or record what is happening in real time....