Why won’t my rdr2 disc download on xbox series x?

Discus and support Why won’t my rdr2 disc download on xbox series x? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve just gotten a series X and are downloading my disc games from my xbox one and they have all worked but when I go to download rdr2 the discs aren’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcAmy05, Feb 15, 2023.

1. AcAmy05
    AcAmy05 Guest

I’ve just gotten a series X and are downloading my disc games from my xbox one and they have all worked but when I go to download rdr2 the discs aren’t recognised by my series X. When I put the discs in nothing happens, they don’t come up on my home. I have the game that comes with 2 discs and neither are being recognised by my xbox. Can anyone help me??

:)

AcAmy05, Feb 15, 2023
  2. BiZz N1 Win User

Disc drive ( Chinese ) rubbish

Why does my Xbox series x 87 days old not play any disc whatsoever ?? Won’t play Xbox one game Xbox 360 dvd or Blu-ray won’t play anything it’s the 5th Xbox on the spin to do this ? What’s going on with these crappy drives and power mode ( Microsoft won’t admit there’s a massive problem with their disc drives ! That’s facts
    YouTube has like 50 videos of people not being able to play a game they own on disc I think I’ll get full refund and buy PS5 no way will a Sony product not read discs
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Why red dead redemption 2 is running slow xbox series x?

My problem is that the game is really slow and that's why it's not fun at all, but I remember that the game was smoother on the ps4 version. It seems that ray tracing is active in the game and that's why the game runs slowly, but there is no such option in the settings.
    Hi,

Not sure where you've got that information from. There is no Ray Tracing in RDR2, it's not been optimised for Series X|S either. It was only developed to take advantage of the now older Xbox One X. The Series X runs the One X version of the game, but it's still only 30fps though.

If you've been playing lots of smooth 60fps games and then load up RDR2 it's bound to feel slow in comparison.
  5. Alex Rochlitz Win User

Disc game installation keeps stopping at the same spot. How do I fix this?

Nope, just inserted the disc into my Xbox Series X and started the download.
  6. mohamadhakimi1 Win User

Xbox series x banned

In iran finding xbox series x discs game is so hard and rarely you can find discs. The xbox 1 discs is alot. But series x discs u can't find. I don't know why?
Thema:

1. Why won’t my rdr2 disc download on xbox series x? - Similar Threads - Why won’t rdr2

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...