Why wont my profile work for cod bo1

Discus and support Why wont my profile work for cod bo1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cod bo1 keeps saying, even tho i have xbox live, "sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again". What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Im gaming, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Im gaming
    Im gaming Guest

Cod bo1 keeps saying, even tho i have xbox live, "sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again". What does this mean?

:)

Im gaming, Jun 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try deleting the 360 profile cache

Launch a Backwards Compatible title on your console.

Press the Start and Back (View and Menu) buttons at the same time.

Select Manage Storage (you will get a warning that you are leaving the game)

Select Profiles and find your gamertag and delete it.

Press B to back out of the screen and then press the Back and Start buttons again to bring up the menu

Select Sign In or press X on the controller

Select Download Profile to redownload your profile to the console
  3. Trvprical Win User

Discontinued Games

i just want my old CoD games back like bo1 or mw2
  4. Tam1-41522503-E2B4-4 Win User

Inform me.

Not as good as cod 4 but better than Bo1
  5. MiroslavNikolov Win User

Why I will not buy xbox one

and CoD : Ghosts will suck too , just like every other cod since CoD 4 and BO1 only the campaing
  6. CODukes4 Win User

After playing Ghosts for a week BO2 suddenly feels like a joke!

COD 4 > Ghosts > MW2 > WAW > COD 2> MW3 > BO2>.......BO1
Thema:

1. Why wont my profile work for cod bo1 - Similar Threads - Why wont profile

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  10. Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?: Why wont my Xbox profile sign in it was fine last night now it says it cant sign in please try in a few minutes dac82420-b539-411e-8371-1f2579cf2161