Why won't my minecraft work?

Discus and support Why won't my minecraft work? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last year around summer 2022 I bought minecraft Java with the bundle of the bedrock version also included but this year when I try to play with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mehrad shamshiri, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Why won't my minecraft work?

Last year around summer 2022 I bought minecraft Java with the bundle of the bedrock version also included but this year when I try to play with my friends on my computer it tells me to buy minecraft again or play the trial aka the demo which is not multiplayer, How do I fix this?

:)

mehrad shamshiri, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, mehrad S. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Did you purchase Minecraft Java + Bedrock on the Microsoft Store?

If your answer is affirmative, can you review if the Minecraft appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Make sure to select “all available” in the “ordered within” filter.

I’ll remain attentive yo your comments.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address or order numbers, in case you find this transaction. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. XBF George L Win User

My minecraft won't work

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues playing Minecraft on your Xbox One. Are you trying to play this game off of a disc or as a digital download? Do you use an external harddrive? Let us
    know a bit more information to determine how to best assist you.
  4. Bionic handz Win User

what are you getting for christmas or what are you getting your kids

murkle beach,also santa will tell me why minecraft 1.0.0 won't run smooth on my pc
  5. Maximusdiscord Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer using xbox one s and a Mac?

Why won't they make Minecraft for mac :mad:
  6. Gio_the_Goat1 Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

My microsoft account won't connect to minecraft. How come it only works for xbox. :(
Thema:

1. Why won't my minecraft work? - Similar Threads - Why won't minecraft

2. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  3. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  4. Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...: I'm trying to play with my best friend on Minecraft whos on mobile and I'm on PC, hers is updated to 1.20.41 and mine is 1.20.30. I put my option to latest release and tried relaunching it but its...
  5. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  6. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  7. Why won't Minecraft for windows install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft for windows install?: I have been trying to install Minecraft for windows on my pc for the past 3 hours now and it has been stuck on Downloading 96.86 MB / 96.86 MB for about 30 minutes. It seems like its having a hard...
  8. Why won't my Minecraft account migrate properly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Minecraft account migrate properly?: After clicking the link to migrate my account, I was able to sign in to my Mojang account, press "Let's Start Moving", get and plug in code from my email, create my Microsoft account, and then get...
  9. Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?: Minecraft launcher is failing to download and install from the Microsoft store. I've previously used the Windows 7/8 launcher for the game, due to having this problem for many months, however, I'm...
  10. why won't my Xbox game pass let me play minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my Xbox game pass let me play minecraft Java?: I have Xbox game pass on my pc and I have minecraft Java installed, but everytime I go on launcher to play it it says buy now instead of allowing me to play, even though I the game pass, any way...