why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud

Discus and support why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my jackpot coin balance hasn't uploaded to the cloud for a few day now. My internet is working fine for all the other Microsoft game and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MichaelWendt3, Jan 21, 2019.

1. why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud

my jackpot coin balance hasn't uploaded to the cloud for a few day now. My internet is working fine for all the other Microsoft game and everything else I do on the internet and it signs into xbox ok, so it's not an internet issue.

Am afraid to uninstall and install as I will probably lose several days of coins earned and may cause my daily bonus to start over instead of being at the 1000 coin level.

Any suggestions?

:)

MichaelWendt3, Jan 21, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention! The best way to resolve the issue with
    Microsoft Jackpot,
    and the coin balance not uploading to the cloud
    is to contact the
    Microsoft
    Casual Games Community support team

To be more specific, you can check out

Microsoft Jackpot
    for more information.

Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. EFEX Ed Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

About three weeks ago I started seeing a window in Microsoft Jackpot that stated my coin balance could not be sync'd with the cloud and to check my internet connection. I use the cloud coin saving feature because I play Microsoft Jackpot on a few different
    machines. I do not have nor due I experience bad or intermittent connections to the internet on any of the computers I play Microsoft Jackpot on. This has to be a cloud storage problem that occurred when one of the windows 10 updates came down the line. All
    the PC's I play Microsoft Jackpot on are running windows 10. All of the updates have been installed and verified. This has to be a Microsoft software glitch as I see it has happened to too many users on too many different machines. I have lost 126,000 coins,
    my five day bonus of 1,000 coins and the ability to bank any new coins I get, But.......... Life goes on !!
  4. Tranjim37 Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

Since a number of weeks I play the game: Year of the Dragon, that comes with Microsoft Jackpot. Microsoft Jackpot was obtained through the Xbox software when Windows 10 was installed on my desktop computer. The computer is connected to the internet with
    a LAN cable, so the internet connection is perfect.

I observed some errors:

1. Purchased coins are added correctly to the balance on the coins counter of the game. However on a certain moment, shortly after the purchased coins are added to the balance of the coins counter, the balance on the counter is “corrected”. Every time to
    the disadvantage of the player. The same happens after stopping and restarting the game.

There seems to go something completely wrong when the game syncs with the cloud. Unfortunately the result is always to the disadvantage of the player.

2. Irregularly the winnings which are displayed in the sky of “bonus game of the “Fireworks Show” in “Year of the Dragon” are transferred to the bottom of the frame incorrectly and subsequently added wrongly to the balance on the coins counter. Sometimes
    the winnings are not added at all.

The same happens with winnings of after “the Lions Dance”

In one instance 32.000 coins were added to the balance instead of 270.000. In another instance winnings of 390.000 coins were not added at all to the balance. Mentions those instances as an example. It has occurred in some form of another in many more instances.

The first couple of days I did not notice that there was a problem. When I did notice I could not believe my eyes. Anyhow frequently small or large numbers of coins through purchasing coins or winnings are not added correctly to the balance on the coins
    counter or disappear after the game syncs with the cloud

After many games and purchasing coins for a large amount of real money it has become clear that the software of the Microsoft game(s) contain a number of errors, which result in a) not communicating timely or correctly with the cloud and b) the number of
    coins through winnings are not at all or wrongly added to the balance of coins on the coins counter.

I did discuss or chatted about the above issues with support personnel of the Xbox departments of Microsoft. They could not help but advised to send an e-mail, outlining the problems to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I did not get any reaction!!

Only after contacting the customer support department of Xbox today was I told that according to the forum of Microsoft Jackpot, many more people experience the same problems. So it appears that Microsoft has, should have or could have had knowledge of
    the above mentioned problems. Nevertheless Microsoft has not, to the best of my knowledge, corrected the problems or advised the customers concerning the problems with the particular software problems, or stopped selling coins which are needed to play the
    faulty game(s). This has resulted in substantial losses, losses which could have been avoided if I, and most probably many more players, had known about problems with the Microsoft software of the mentioned games.

I would like to receive the comments of other players but certainly of Microsoft

VerminousEar34
  5. pauln49 Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

Microsoft Jackpot recently started automatically opening on the "demo" screen. Also, Once I stared playing, I purchased $25.00 worth of coins (148,000 coins) and after I won and my balance was up to 320,000, suddenly, The balance just dropped to 25,000 and
    the demo screen started up again.

Please help.

Thank you.

Paul N.
  6. bizzyca Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

I just installed Windows 10 and I am signed into Jackpot but it is saying that there is a problem saving coin balance to the cloud. I have internet connection. Is it having a problem going from the old windows to the new windows internet (Edge)? Please
    help
Thema:

1. why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud - Similar Threads - why won't microsoft

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  6. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  7. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  8. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  9. Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.: So I sent my Xbox in for warranty repair on June 24th 23 and the repair was allegedly completed and set for return on the 27th. However, it is now October and my xbox has not been sent back to me....
  10. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Make Microsoft jackpot link with the cloud for my balance