Why wont my mic work on xbox one?

Discus and support Why wont my mic work on xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Audio comes out of my headset but my mic isn't muted or anything wrong in my settings but when I talk nothing happens as if it was muted on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elqms, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Elqms
    Elqms Guest

Audio comes out of my headset but my mic isn't muted or anything wrong in my settings but when I talk nothing happens as if it was muted on my xbox one.

:)

Elqms, Aug 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Elqms,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

There could be several reasons why your microphone is not working on your Xbox One. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure your headset is properly plugged into the controller. Try unplugging and plugging it back in.

2. Check the mute button on your headset. Make sure it is not turned on.

3. Check your Xbox One settings. Go to Settings > Display & Sound > Volume > Party Chat Output. Make sure it is set to "Headset."

4. Try resetting your Xbox One console. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. Wait a few seconds, then turn it back on.

If none of these steps work, you may need to try a different headset or contact Xbox support for further assistance.
  4. vichuta(2) Win User

Mi headset is working but my xbox wont puck up my mic

Ive tried everthing i could, at this point im not trying to make it work i just want to know whats the problem, i have another pair of headsets that work perfectly on my xbox and this one also works on my laptop and my phone, i just want to know why the xbox wont recognize the mic but it will give audio and let me modify the volume of it
  5. JUSTIN127KxXJS Win User

Why do I have to reset my console to make my mic work when I join a party?

my mic wont work i just but it
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

My mic wont work

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Why wont my mic work on xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why wont mic

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  10. Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox: My keyboard wont connect with mu xbox for some reason can anyone help ? 00b1d637-3346-42bb-94aa-1cb1d36a215d