Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rick sanchez_454, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help.

:)

Rick sanchez_454, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Rick sanchez_454 Win User

I play a ton of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege and in that game, you are required to press 2 keys to do one action hip-fire leaning, the keys are Q+A for lean left and E+D for lean right you need to press these at the same time to perform this action, please help
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Rick, my name is Oskayra and it is my pleasure to help you.

There are a few possible reasons why your key combinations are not working on the Elite Series 2 controller paddles.

1. The key combination mode is disabled.

By default, key combination mode is disabled on the Elite Series 2 controller. To enable it, follow these steps:

1) Open the Xbox Accessories application.
    2) Select "Controller & Accessories".
    3) Select your Elite Series 2 controller.
    4) Select "Advanced Settings".
    5) Activate the "Keyboard Mode" option.

2. The keys you are using are not compatible with the key combination mode.

Keyboard shortcut mode only supports the function keys, arrow keys, Enter key, Tab key, Delete key, Home key, Pause/Pause key and Escape key. If you try to use other keys, they will not work in key combination mode.

If your problem persists feel free to contact me and have a nice day.

Regards Oskayra
  4. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

I have an elite series 2 controller. All of the paddles are the same color.
Thema:

1. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Why wont keybinds

2. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  3. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  4. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  5. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  6. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  7. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  8. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  9. Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a...
  10. Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox: My keyboard wont connect with mu xbox for some reason can anyone help ? 00b1d637-3346-42bb-94aa-1cb1d36a215d