Why won't my gta load?

Discus and support Why won't my gta load? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having an issue loading GTA 5 on game pass ultimate 7ecd47a5-55ac-4b8b-a7be-4a92754e4fe4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tim Gilchrist1, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Why won't my gta load?

Having an issue loading GTA 5 on game pass ultimate

:)

Tim Gilchrist1, Jan 6, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why won't my gta load?

Hi Tim. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that as of January 5th, GTA 5 is no longer available on Game Pass. To continue playing this game, you may purchase it separately.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. - AJ - Win User

why is my GTA+ not loading

Hi, Sn1p3am1g043! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with GTA+.

Did you subscribe to GTA+ through the Microsoft Store? If so, could you double-check that your subscription is still active? You can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/services

May I ask exactly what you mean when you say your subscription is not working?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. MojoElmo Win User

No connection to internet/xbox live

why is it taking my 360 forever to load up an won't connect. is it my system or just Live?
  5. Bentleyma Win User

GTA V Online Issue?!

I'm also having problems loading the friends menu and uploading screenshots to Facebook. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with GTA Online, as sometimes the friends menu will load and other times it won't.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Gta won't load anything

Thema:

Why won't my gta load?

1. Why won't my gta load? - Similar Threads - Why won't gta

2. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  3. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  4. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  5. Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?: I been having problems with my Xbox one s lately and idk what to do and to broke to get it fix, suggestions 7da4ad2a-bcb1-447b-afa5-e76d0c0dadca
  6. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  7. Why won't multiplayer work on Java?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't multiplayer work on Java?: I have turned on multiplayer through the family settings app, it works on bedrock for my iPad but when I try to play on Java on my MacBook multiplayer still says to change my settings....
  8. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  9. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  10. Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?: I bought Grand Theft Auto V a couple of months ago on the Microsoft Store to play with my friends, but every time I accept their invites it says that I need to buy the game as if I don't own it....