Why wont my game install the update it requires?

Discus and support Why wont my game install the update it requires? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, So I am trying to install an update for call of duty ghosts but each time it tries to install it says there was a problem during the update, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SynysterXVII, Jan 18, 2014.

1. SynysterXVII
    SynysterXVII Guest

Hey,

So I am trying to install an update for call of duty ghosts but each time it tries to install it says there was a problem during the update, I tested my connection and everything was perfect, I followed the link and it offered literally nothing that I hadn't
    already done. So how do I get past this required up date? its an absolute joke.

My connection is fine! all my other games install updates and play multiplayer perfectly so how can I fix this?

:)

SynysterXVII, Jan 18, 2014
  2. TheMightyJMG
    TheMightyJMG Guest
    Xbox one Game installation

My xbox one games wont install ive tried doing it in offline mode while signed out, ive done it while not connected to the internet but it still wont let my games install whenever i put a game into the console it says install disc, i click on it and nothing
    happens, before it said how my game needed an update i allowed the update but it wouldnt let my game install still what do i do?

TheMightyJMG, Jan 18, 2014
  3. TheReApEr848
    TheReApEr848 Guest
    My new game wont install

My new games wont install, Why.. its not even showing up when i put it in

TheReApEr848, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: