Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

Discus and support Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter Carlow, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Peter Carlow
    Peter Carlow Guest

Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x

:)

Peter Carlow, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Peter,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Peter Carlow,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having issue playing online in your new device. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What is the specific Xbox subscription that is tied to your account? To check, you can go to a browser and sign in your Microsoft account. Sign in here: https://account.microsoft.com/services To play online game in Xbox console, it is required to have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass Core subscription.

2. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For the meantime, here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

1. Make sure that you're signed in to the correct account that has an active Xbox Game Pass Core or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

2. Try restarting your Xbox Series X and then signing in again to see if that resolves the issue.

Additional requirements to play online on Xbox Console:

1. Network Address Translation type or NAT type is Open. To check follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    • Under Current Network Status, the NAT Type field displays your current NAT type.
    2. Online safety and privacy settings to play multiplayer and online is set to allow or enabled. To check, follow the steps below:

• In the navigation tabs, click Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety
    • Select Allow for You can create and join clubs, and You can join multiplayer games.
    • Then click Submit.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Gamming Industry

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

anyway I forgot to mention I'm already paying for GOLD, it costs me $8 a month just to go online, not including the on line pass I had to buy from EA.. If they are going to charge for all of this stuff why do they have to also charge to go online??

[/quote]You buy monthly instead of buying $60 a year (or less if you look for a deal) @ $5 per month? It also sounds like you chose to buy pre-owned instead of new or else you wouldn't have to pay anything extra to play online.
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

Gamming Industry

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

anyway I forgot to mention I'm already paying for GOLD, it costs me $8 a month just to go online, not including the on line pass I had to buy from EA.. If they are going to charge for all of this stuff why do they have to also charge to go online??

[/quote]You buy monthly instead of buying $60 a year (or less if you look for a deal) @ $5 per month? It also sounds like you chose to buy pre-owned instead of new or else you wouldn't have to pay anything extra to play online.

[/quote]Sorry if I mislead you on my own personal prefrence, I do buy all of my games BRAND new and on Launch day, I just added that on there for the sake of the commoners.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series X/Xbox one

I cant find anything online that is this specific. I just wanted to ask if the owners account library will be fully transferable from xbox one to the xbox series x. Honestly this will be a deciding factor on wether i buy it or build a lynux gaming
    pc.
    Your entire account will be transferred from Xbox One to Xbox Series X when you sign in on Xbox Series X, you just may have to download and install the games again that you have, you wont need to buy the game again as you already own them.

Bare in mind, if you want to go for a gaming PC and are looking to match or get the same spec's and performance as the Xbox Series X or better, you'd be looking at a price of around £2000 give or take.
Thema:

1. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online - Similar Threads - Why wont game

2. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  3. Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?: Every time i try and install it it says content failed to load and i already made a Ubisoft account for this. So does anyone know whats going on? b1cb416a-1efa-475a-84e5-9ae18b545528
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  8. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  9. All my Xbox games wont show up, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my Xbox games wont show up, why?: My full library says "having trouble showing right now" and xbox game pass is barren too. Is this just me? If no why cant i find an answer to whats going on? If yes, how do i fix, it?...
  10. why wont my gaming services work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my gaming services work?: trying to install the Minecraft launcher. When I click the "get" button, nothing happens. when I click "install with game pass" nothing happens. When I try and install it from the Minecraft...