Why won't my fan turn off?

Discus and support Why won't my fan turn off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I had my Xbox one S for about a month now, and just recently every time I turn it off the fan won't. I wait for at least 5 minutes and check if it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExtremeBaton460, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Why won't my fan turn off?

So I had my Xbox one S for about a month now, and just recently every time I turn it off the fan won't. I wait for at least 5 minutes and check if it has turned off, and it never deos. I just wondering should this be happening. Does anyone have any answers?

:)

ExtremeBaton460, Dec 25, 2017
  2. dbackb
    dbackb Guest
    Ratteling sound

My Xbox won't turn on and there is this ratteling sound coming from under the thing that's under the fan

dbackb, Dec 25, 2017
  3. .--.
    .--. Guest
    xbox light not on

whenever I turn on my xbox 360, it won't light up. it turns on just fine, but the light won't show up and I can't connect my controller to the console. anyone knows why?

4. carseclass
    carseclass Guest

do you have your console on instant mode if so your Xbox one fan should turn off if you have your Xbox one is on energy saving mode it should turn off within 5 minutes

carseclass, Dec 25, 2017
  5. I've changed my console to energy saving mode, and I the fan now turns off. Thank you for helping!

ExtremeBaton460, Dec 26, 2017
  6. carseclass
    carseclass Guest
    you're welcome i glad i can help you

carseclass, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: