Why wont my discord work

Discus and support Why wont my discord work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Discord isn't connecting to my Xbox saying I need to connect when I am and it keeps saying relink accounts so I do and it still doesn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SolisZero, Dec 17, 2023.

1. SolisZero
    SolisZero Guest

Why wont my discord work

My Discord isn't connecting to my Xbox saying I need to connect when I am and it keeps saying relink accounts so I do and it still doesn't work

:)

SolisZero, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

why wont my discord work?

Hi there Angel.nyr, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important to note that this issue is not only happening to you but is affecting many players, including myself.

This is an emerging problem on the Discord server side, as you can see in the following official answer made by Discord Support from their Twitter/X account:

https://twitter.com/discord_support/status/1736496407828115668

[​IMG]

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

As you can see in that answer, Discord Support mentions that they are investigating the problem and working in order to resolve it. I recommend keeping an eye on that social media platform, as they will provide updates there when the issue is resolved.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope that Discord solves the issue soon!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why wont my discord work

Hi SolisZero. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you're unable to link Discord, are other services linking to your account successful?

I'd recommend contacting Discord Support for further help, as the account connection is made on their end: https://support.discord.com/hc/requests/new

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

My discord wont work on xbox

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Fix: Relink everything
    Another possible solution to fix the XBOX voice Chat not working/transferring with Discord is to try to unlink accounts in Discord app, on Xbox and Xbox app all together, then link my Xbox account using the Discord app. Now it should start working on the console.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://www.skylinestudy.com/2023/0...link everything,start working on the console.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. jan bakker2 Win User

how do i fix minecraft launcher

my minecraft laucher wont work how do i get in it keeps saying you cant login try again later (als hier ook nederlanders zijn leg ff in nederlands uit of dm me discord Rinus0783
    or dm my discord Rinus0783
  6. Gael Diaz Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

I tried relinking it a lot of times and it still wont work and I went on discord and tried linking it from there but it still doesn't work
Thema:

Why wont my discord work

1. Why wont my discord work - Similar Threads - Why wont discord

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. why wont my discord work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my discord work?: I just got on for the day and wanted to jump into a discord call, but i get a prompt that tells me I have to relink my account and Ive done so multiple times and it wont work it'll just tell me to...
  10. Why wont my discord stay linked to my xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my discord stay linked to my xbox: Everytime i try to link my discord it gives me an error message and tries to get me to relink it over and over again eb6ddb02-61dd-4ee4-b760-ff75304e1f1f