Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

Discus and support Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christopher Johnson223, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync button on the front but it just doesn’t work anymore. it used to blink when i pressed it but now nothing happens.

:)

Christopher Johnson223, Feb 2, 2024
  2. Luke_917 Win User

Xbox Series X Sync button/synced controller stopped. Sync button must work as I am able to get to BIOS. Sync button wont blink.

Thanks for the reply. Interesting, I did not know that it was "wirelessly" connected while connected to a USB C Data Cord. As soon as I unplug, it stays disconnected (in sync mode the controller also keeps blinking then turns off). If this is right I don't know why I also can't sync any of my other Xbox controllers to the series X unless connected with a cord (works on an One X controller also, stops when unplugged). I don't know why the sync button (blinking) stopped operating all together.

I replaced my batteries and tried to pull and place back in earlier with no luck. I also updated the controller as I set up as new.

The interesting thing is I am able to use the series X controller perfectly on PC wirelessly with windows 10/Xbox PC adapter. I have no problems on PC wireless.
  3. Reubowski Win User

How do I fix my mic

Hello thanks

I have an Xbox 1 s and a wired headset but my controller is a series s controller. I have tried with a different controller which is an Xbox 1 controller and it fixed the problem. However that isn’t my controller so I still have the same problem.
  4. Giugio17 Win User

Xbox series X sleep mode and startup

But, anyway, why my Xbox series s using this energy saver sleep mode, startup even using my controller?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

What doesn't my stupid controller work or play when it plugged in the wall but as soon as you plug it In to the xbox it works!!!!!¿¿¿ makes no sense bc the xbox gets it power from the wall

Hi,

If you're attempting to do what I think you you are, it won't work. As soon as you connect a cabled Xbox One or Series X|S controller to a different USB connector it will try to data sync/connect to that device and will disconnect from the previous device. This is why it is recommended that you charge the controller during play directly with the console.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why won’t my controller connect ????

Thema:

Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

1. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync... - Similar Threads - Why won’t controllers

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. Why won’t my Xbox controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox controller work: Tried calling Microsoft for help with an Xbox controller as it will not turn on. I called Microsoft and it just repeatedly says the same things, I want to speak to an agent on the phone but it...
  6. Why won’t my Xbox connect to my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t my Xbox connect to my controller: Whenever I turn on my Xbox controller it never connects and it infuriates me, I Kon it may not sound like it but I don’t want to come off in any way. I’ve tried everything, connecting a charger to...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller: I just moved it from one room to another and it turns on but it’ll turn off after 5 minutes, it won’t sync with the controller and the tv won’t bring up anything 91554bea-535f-4835-b708-6891c5fe6422
  8. Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?: My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 11/10/23 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on: My Xbox series 2 elite controller just stopped working today and idk what to do bb9108a5-2041-47e5-8bae-736472097920
  10. why won’t my console start when my controller is on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won’t my console start when my controller is on?: why won’t my console start when my controller is on? a8d5678b-7b12-4d9b-9eba-7b2ae913eb92