Why won’t my charge and play charge

Discus and support Why won’t my charge and play charge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angel Portillo1, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Why won’t my charge and play charge

I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in my old controller (the one that came with the console) and the the pack is charging so I know it’s not the charging cord, battery pack, or the usb plug in. I haven’t used the cord for anything but my new controller and I haven’t plugged any other cords in my new controller. I did drop the controller once from about two feet (off my bed). I’m thinking it’s something with the charging plug in port on the controller. The controller works fine but just won’t charge the battery pack.

:)

Angel Portillo1, Apr 11, 2024
  2. Angel Portillo1 Win User

Yes it was plugged in when it was dropped. I figured so but thought I’d asked in case there was a fix for it or something I didn’t think of that could be wrong or if anybody else had this issue but didn’t find any related questions asked. Thank you very much. I’m fine with charging it in my original controller and switching it to the new one. Also going to invest in another charge and play battery pack so I can have a constant charged pack to switch out quickly. Thank you again.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Drops, especially if it's plugged in ca. damage the port

I'm afraid that since it's from a drop and not a defect it's not covered

Rechargeable AA batteries will work fine, are cheaper, and you can replace them for 100% in seconds
  4. nicholas mr Win User

Xbox Gift Card With Microsoft Rewards Points!

Hello!

So I won’t be charged for the gift card using my Microsoft Rewards?

Thanks!
  5. Jokul81 Win User

Dissapointment of the year?

My disappointment of the year was with EA - Why are they charging for online play, surely Xbox live charge and the cost of the game were enough.
  6. edwarplayO Win User

I have an Xbox series 2 elite controller. That controller will not stay synced to the consul, and the charging port in the front is not working.

It need repair the port on the front doesn’t work and it won’t keep a charge.
Thema:

1. Why won’t my charge and play charge - Similar Threads - Why won’t charge

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox wireless headset charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox wireless headset charge?: The headset connects just fine but one morning i put it on the charger and it just didn’t charge, I’ve tried the hard reset, connecting it somewhere else, checking if there was a firmware update...