why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install

Discus and support why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with my Xbox storage. Back when Batman Arkham knight released all its DLCs on the Xbox one I bought them. They worked back then and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomtom Levantis, Jul 30, 2023.

1. why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install

I have a problem with my Xbox storage. Back when Batman Arkham knight released all its DLCs on the Xbox one I bought them. They worked back then and I had fun using them. Now comes today 2023 July 29 and I remember I had these dlcs so I go on my Xbox one, remove the attached storage and plug it into my Xbox series x. Everything is installed but nothing shows up in my game. I go to the Xbox store to where it tells me there installed but gives me an option to buy to own. I can still mange these separate dlcs but every time it asks me where I would like it to install it my internal storage or my attached storage doesn’t show up. Remember I had all these DLCs on my Xbox one and moved them to my attached storage to then be installed on my series x. No matter how many times I reinstall the Dlcs I am always greeted by the Xbox store telling the dlc is Installed but not owned

:)

Tomtom Levantis, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thank you. If the DLC is part of the Disc version that you have then that would be why you're having trouble. It may only work with the Disc version and not the Game Pass version. Try deleting the game from your console and then take the console offline but unplugging the ethernet cable or going to settings and put the console Offline then reinstall the game and all DLC directly from the Disc (this would be to prevent it accidentally loading from the online version). Once it's fully downloaded put your console back online and try again.
  3. Tomtom Levantis Win User

Thank you for responding again, I have done as you said and my DLCs are now fully on my series x. I couldn’t thank you enough as you just saved me from sending more money on something I never knew how to do.

Thank you once again
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Tomtom, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game and content.

This may be an issue with the external drive itself. Can you disconnect it from the console then install the game and all DLC to the internal drive? If this works then there's an issue with your current external which may require a reformat.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Anytime. Glad it worked for you. Have a good day and enjoy the game.
  6. Tomtom Levantis Win User

Hello, thank you for reading and responding to my post. I forgot to mention that I have the game on disk and game pass, I recently started playing it again through game pass and a couple of the DLCs transferred over such as the red hood dlc and Harley Quinn dlc and not the others. I also forgot to mention that even with the external hard drive removed all DLCs and game data are saved on the Xbox one. All my game data is being shared across both consoles but not DLCs, could this mean that the game’s DLCs are to old?

Any information you can add well help, thank you
Thema:

1. why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install - Similar Threads - why won’t Batman

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox 360 copy of Batman: Arkham City download on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 copy of Batman: Arkham City download on my Xbox One S?: I put the game into my Xbox and then it reads the message: Sorry, this game isn’t playable here. Although, looking at the backwards compatibility genre, it clearly states that Batman: Arkham City...