Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

Discus and support Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cobie Gronewold, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other people are having the same problem as I'm having, it will make my character stop doing whatever I'm doing on my controller and sit there. It will tell me that my controller is disconnected when it's still on right after it stops moving.

:)

Cobie Gronewold, Aug 5, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

Do this: Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.
    Click Profile & System > Settings > General > Network Settings.
    Select Test connection for multiplayer.

The link below may also help in your case:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

(Note) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

GTA + doesn't work

GTA+ is only available for the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. If you are using the Xbox One version, then GTA+ will not work. Make sure you are using the Xbox Series X|S version of the game.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I did not receive my gta plus goods

GTA Plus is only available on the Xbox Series X|S version of GTA V. That will be why you didn't get anything in game.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
Thema:

1. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5? - Similar Threads - Why won't Amazon

2. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  3. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  4. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  5. Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?: I been having problems with my Xbox one s lately and idk what to do and to broke to get it fix, suggestions 7da4ad2a-bcb1-447b-afa5-e76d0c0dadca
  6. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  7. Why won't multiplayer work on Java?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't multiplayer work on Java?: I have turned on multiplayer through the family settings app, it works on bedrock for my iPad but when I try to play on Java on my MacBook multiplayer still says to change my settings....
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?: I use an Xbox series X, and for the last two days it has refused to connect to the wifi. It will connect to my hotspot, but not the wifi. It doesn't give an error, just treats it like I'm not...
  9. Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?: I can't load the Xbox App for PC. It will launch, try to do an update, then just say sorry something went wrong. with the error code: 0x80070426. b5278f38-e428-4d88-a5fd-95d065a39f4a
  10. Why won't the ethernet cord work on Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the ethernet cord work on Xbox One X?: Since buying my xbox ive had to use regular wifi connectivity to play online as my ethernet cord doesnt work 100% of the time. Whenever my wifi is slow I always try using the ethernet cord as it...