Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox

Discus and support Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My keyboard wont connect with mu xbox for some reason can anyone help ? 00b1d637-3346-42bb-94aa-1cb1d36a215d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edward Last, May 27, 2024.

1. Edward Last
    Edward Last Guest

My keyboard wont connect with mu xbox for some reason can anyone help ?

:)

Edward Last, May 27, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Edward. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues pairing your keyboard.

Note that Xbox consoles only support USB keyboards and Bluetooth connection is not available. While most PC keyboards will work with Xbox, some models may be incompatible.

To check the compatibility, can you please let me know the model of Akko keyboard you have?
  3. RHR cats Win User

My keyboard doesn’t work so

I bought a Akko keyboard and a razor mouse. The keyboard connects to my Xbox but doesn’t work but my mouse works fine.
    hello fellow gamer have you downloaded the razer keyboard setup app from the Microsoft store for the keyboard?
  4. CurtisFowler1 Win User

Xbox one controller won’t pair

When I used my keyboard earlier, i finished the update, tried the controller, still didnt pair.

i then did a factory reset of my xbox, tried again, the xbox controller still wouldnt pair

still wont pair now
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?

thanks for responding. Thats my point, I have a keyboard and bluetooth adapter, but the adapter isnt powered when put in the Xbox, but fine on the PC.
    That's because BT keyboards don't work. Not all wireless keyboards are Bluetooth.

Logitech wiress keyboards for example work on Xbox, they use their own direct wireless protocol, this isn't Bluetooth.

These keyboards are already paired to the receiver dongle. That's why they just work, BT ones don't.
  6. BakeTheN1NJ4 Win User

Tritton, Turtle Beach, Sharkoon, which headset is best?

I bought a pair of Turtle Beach XP500 the only complaint i have is that the wireless piece you put into your controller is the older style so i cant have my keyboard attachment with this headset because the piece wont fit, so its either the headset or the
    keyboard. Other than that they are a GREAT headset and work very well on the PC as well. And i like the customizable presets.
Thema:

1. Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox - Similar Threads - Why wont Akko

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  10. Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a...