Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

Discus and support Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Solidex1138, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Solidex1138
    Solidex1138 Guest

I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my profile when loading up. The only way so fsr ive been able to get it to work is to use my phone as a hotspot. Other than that it will not work when connected to my router. Any help would be greatly appreciated, ive tried so many suggestions on youtube videos an none have worked. Also the error code i am getting is 8015190E

:)

Solidex1138, Apr 19, 2024
  2. 💯Adrien Martinez. Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I have the same problem, I can't connect to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 games (on my xbox serie x) since few days 🤔 I precise I don't have any problem on the Xbox serie X games, I have that only on the Xbox 360 games.

My internet is perfect too (I live in Belgium)
  3. LaurentButel Win User

My Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox live I've tried wireless and ethernet cable

Same thing for me since tuesday on my Xbox 360. I also tried from my xbox series x, same result, unable to connect to live.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Solidex1138, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Since your hotspot worked, it might be an issue with your home Wi-Fi.

For more information on this error: https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-8015190e

Let's try two methods, first, change your connection DNS.

Please follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings > General > Network Settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

Then, clear the Xbox 360 Local Storage on your Xbox Series X.

Press the Xbox Guide Button > Settings > System > Storage Devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage > Yes.

Restart the console.

After that, try playing the game again

Let me know if it works!
  5. LordSuprachris Win User

Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

Hi. I'm having the same problem too since Saturday. I'm connected to Xbox Live while on the interface, I can talk in party chats, go to the store, install games, but whenever I launch an Xbox 360 game, whether on an actual Xbox 360 or on an Xbox One X, I get disconnected from Xbox Live and can't play it (no access to cloud storage either).

I've already restarted my modem/router, both consoles several times, tried with a cable or wifi network, deleted and re-downloaded my profile, nothing could fix the problem.

I even asked a friend to try with my account on his consoles (X360, X One X and XSX), he encountered the same problem, even if he could connect normally with his account on his three systems. I then tried to connect his account on my One X and it worked perfectly!

It looks like we are not the only people concerned with this problem :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...series-s/19d98bd9-67a7-4353-81bf-a10cb2ddf5a3

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ut-i-can/3aacf638-c7b1-46af-b129-6f07c23dba52

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-with-my/264731c6-4d8d-4046-addc-3933728ed9cb
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
Thema:

1. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X - Similar Threads - Why wont 360

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  10. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...