Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

Discus and support Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aeis noo, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Aeis noo
    Aeis noo Guest

Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

[mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair

:)

Aeis noo, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so many times and nothing happened

Hello Aeis N, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, you should keep in mind that if you have reported it several times, the team in charge of these reviews has its process of evaluating the report you mention, and will take the sanctions they consider appropriate depending on the fault.

Likewise, to ensure that you took the correct steps to report abuse, I will leave you the steps to be officially followed by Xbox Support:

To report a player who behaved inappropriately or posted inappropriate content:

1. Press the Xbox  button on your controller to open the guide, go to Contacts, and do any of the following to find the player you want to report:

2. If the player is a friend, select Friends and then their gamertag.

3. If the player is not a friend, select Recently Played With or Find Someone and type the player's gamertag to search for them. Once you find the player, select their gamertag.

4. In the player's profile, select Report or Block, and then select Report.

5. Choose your category and the reason for the report. Be sure to choose the most accurate category, as this detail is important to ensure Xbox Security can properly investigate the issue.

6. Select Add comment to provide more information, then select Submit.

As noted, the Xbox community guidelines:

"Cheating, manipulating and using exploits:

Since competition is best when it is fair, a level playing field is one of the most important requirements for the game. When people cheat, use exploits, or manipulate hardware or software to gain a competitive advantage, it ruins the experience for everyone. Because of this, deception, manipulation, and the use of exploits are never acceptable in the Xbox community. As never before".

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards#reporting

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/file-a-complaint

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. itzjustjurrian Win User

Banned for no reason

Thanks for all the support and all the links.

this is going to help me, but what you guys are saying about you cannot get banned or suspended for no reason, why did it happend to me then?

this guy that reported me said on snapchat that he did it 2 days ago AND that he reported me for offending him or something. I never offended anyone and if I did, then I said something in defence.

like that time he called me a [Mod Removed – Profanity], then i simply say that he is

[Mod Removed – Profanity]

if i get banned for telling that someone is [Mod Removed – Profanity], then there is somtething wrong with your banning/suspending system.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.. So why am I banned

We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join so I invited him. Then he said what are you gonna do you little [mod removed] then he left and reported me
    It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you retaliate by responding with something that breaks the rules than you can also be suspended.

Thats why it's best in these situations to simply not respond to their bait (they are literally baiting you to say something against the rules so that they have a reason to report you) and report and block them. That way you wont be suspended and the only person who would be is them.
  5. SlouchyPlayer4 Win User

BEING THREATENED TO BE HACKED OFF XBOX LIVE FOREVER

I was playing GTA V today (8/13/2014), I was having a blast, someone called [Mod removed] was using some exploit in the game, I told him "Hey man, get out of the content creator glitch or I will report you". He told me "I'll hack you", I reported him to
    Rockstar and Microsoft for exploiting the game and threatening to hack me. I even told all my friends to report [Mod removed] for threatening to hack me. Microsoft if you read this, is it possible for a suspension for threatening hacking xbox accountsfor a
    few weeks or days, if so, please suspend [Mod removed]. Thanks
  6. XO GamingGB Win User

Suspended for 3 weeks for reporting a cheater.

The same thing happen to me but it was on GTA V where I reported a cheater and sent a message saying
    [Mod removed] thats why they have banned me and now they are ignoring me. I will fight for an compensation from them. They have disabled everything on my xbox even the access to the store!!! The funniest thing from that issue is that the cheater
    is still playing and he sent me a message telling to [Mod removed] and
    [Mod removed] and I got suspended for saying [Mod removed] hahah.

I recommend you will try to get an compensation for this I will call them up tomorrow because they have gone over the top.
Thema:

1. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so... - Similar Threads - Why won't mod

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  7. Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?: I been having problems with my Xbox one s lately and idk what to do and to broke to get it fix, suggestions 7da4ad2a-bcb1-447b-afa5-e76d0c0dadca
  8. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  9. Why won't multiplayer work on Java?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't multiplayer work on Java?: I have turned on multiplayer through the family settings app, it works on bedrock for my iPad but when I try to play on Java on my MacBook multiplayer still says to change my settings....
  10. Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?: I use an Xbox series X, and for the last two days it has refused to connect to the wifi. It will connect to my hotspot, but not the wifi. It doesn't give an error, just treats it like I'm not...