Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox?

Discus and support Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i try to access the Microsoft Store on my Xbox it loads for a second then returns me to the Xbox home screen. Its been doing this for almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThePyroGamer4, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox?

Every time i try to access the Microsoft Store on my Xbox it loads for a second then returns me to the Xbox home screen. Its been doing this for almost a week now and im not able to buy anything or even download anything from the gamepass. Anyone know
    why its doing this?

:)

ThePyroGamer4, Sep 16, 2020
  2. ThePyroGamer4 Win User

So i fixed it, i just had to do a reset on my xbox, its fine now and works and stuff, i still dont know why it happened though.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi ThePyroGamer4 ,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. Smuroh Win User

Morning ThePryroGamer4,

So what that looks like is that it needs an update, maybe check that first if not then maybe a hard reset might work, hold the power button down for 10s the console will switch off then as an added measure unplug the power for 30 seconds so it can power
    cycle and clear cache and see if that fixes the issue.

If none of that works then there might be an outage on the store or you could contact support directly https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Francia J. Win User

why wont fs19 load off of the microsoft store?

Oh, thank you for letting me know and I apologize as it is filtered for Xbox consoles.

Kindly check if there is an update through Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App.
  6. Benjamin Litzow Win User

why wont fs19 load off of the microsoft store?

it’s on a dell laptop not a console
Thema:

1. Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why wont Microsoft

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  7. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  8. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  9. Why wont Microsoft email me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont Microsoft email me?: Microsoft wont send any email to my google based edu email address. It does not work for my security account and i cant even use it when I’m trying use it as contact email for unlocking the...
  10. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...