Why wont Microsoft email me?

Discus and support Why wont Microsoft email me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft wont send any email to my google based edu email address. It does not work for my security account and i cant even use it when I’m trying use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Conner Nobles, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Why wont Microsoft email me?

Microsoft wont send any email to my google based edu email address. It does not work for my security account and i cant even use it when I’m trying use it as contact email for unlocking the account. I’m not sure why this is happening but my xbox account is locked and this is preventing me from unlocking the account. I have tried the question page for unlocking and even give my credit card information but Microsoft wont unlock my account.

:)

Conner Nobles, Aug 22, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Conner Nobles,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us.

We understand that you are having issues with receiving emails from Microsoft to your Google-based Edu email address. There could be several reasons why this is happening. It's possible that the emails are being filtered into your spam or junk folder, so I would recommend checking there first. If the emails are not in your spam or junk folders, it's possible that there is an issue with the email address itself. You may want to try adding the Microsoft email address to your contact or whitelist to ensure that the emails are not being blocked.

Regarding your Xbox account being locked, I recommend that you try resetting your password by going to the Xbox website and clicking on the "forgot password" link. You will be prompted to enter your email address, and if you are still unable to receive emails from Microsoft, you can try using a different email address to reset your password.

If you have already tried resetting your password and are still unable to unlock your account, you may need to contact Xbox support directly, they may have further information about this issue we have.

Source: Unlock your Microsoft account or Outlook email - Microsoft Support

Using a Microsoft account with a third-party email address - Microsoft Support

Account has been locked - Microsoft Support

I hope this information helps to sort your issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Conner Nobles Win User

So I have actually checked all my junk and spam and haven’t seen anything. I added several Microsoft emails to my contacts and still haven’t received anything. I’ve tried verifying myself probably 20 times with the form they provide which even asks me for credit card information that I provide and it still tells me they don’t have enough information.

I’ve called support nearly 20 times and every time I explain the situation they tell me to fill out the form that doesn’t seem to work or to try the email option to recover my account but obviously for whatever reason Microsoft can’t send emails to my security email anymore. They were able to send email up until 2020 it seems because that was the last time I received one from Microsoft but the account security team at Microsoft had a different email address back then.

I was once told that the “security team” at Microsoft was going to preform an investigation to find out if I was the actual owner of the account. I provided countless emails showing transactions and history with Microsoft and showed emails I received from Microsoft stating that my email.vccs.edu IS my security email. But at the end waiting several weeks for the “investigation” to end I was told that I wrong and that can’t be my security email because if it was I would be receiving the recovery email. Like come on, what kind of an answer is that.

I’ve been playing xbox for almost 20 years now and I love the brand and the games. All I want is to be able to talk to a reasonable person, identify myself as the account owner, and have access to all the things I’ve paid for over the years back.
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Conner Nobles,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Zmmz2 Win User

The witcher 2 wont work

Why wont Microsoft refund me if the game wont work and they know about it?
  6. Jack of 8lades Win User

securety proofs fail

like i said doing that does NOT work it simply wont let me change the alternate email and why why why is there not a option when you set it up to manualy input a email adres that way all would be solved but no i have to go to that site and change it but
    it wont let me just to make it clear i followwed all the steps as suggested at the support forums. so what do i do now
Thema:

1. Why wont Microsoft email me? - Similar Threads - Why wont Microsoft

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  8. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  9. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  10. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...