why won’t me xbox series x connect to my tv

Discus and support why won’t me xbox series x connect to my tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; okay so christmas is today and my mom had gotten me a new xbox series x. so i have 2 xboxs previously and i upgraded from a series s to x. so as i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dorra Estala, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Dorra Estala
    Dorra Estala Guest

okay so christmas is today and my mom had gotten me a new xbox series x. so i have 2 xboxs previously and i upgraded from a series s to x. so as i unplug the series s to plug in the x, that it doesn’t show on my roku tv. the xbox is clearly turned on and the controller turns on. i’ve done everything like unplug everything for a little and restart the xbox and whatever but nothing works. i’ve tried multiple hdmi cords and even different hdmi channels but nothing has worked.

:)

Dorra Estala, Dec 26, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Hey,

have you tried the Series S again ? Or a different TV ?
  3. SaltyOnion32 Win User

Is Microsoft going to make a mic and camera on the next system?

Given that connect was not that much of a success it probably won’t have one but they haven’t said anything if you will be able to use an Xbox one connect on Xbox series X so hopefully you can
  4. Al_z99 Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

well if its not a series s problem can someone explain to me why my xbox one x can run the same game on same tv fine without any of these graphical issues
  5. 4thWardATLPONYTAIL Win User

Game won't update

My Xbox X series just said update an I pressed update console but it won’t update
  6. [ A J ] Win User

My xbox series x won’t connect to my roku tv

Hi, Seth! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your console.

• Would you mind giving this a try?

- Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

- Unplug the power cord from your console for 3 minutes.

- Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

• If that doesn't work, please answer the following questions:

- To clarify, is your console's power button lit up while the screen says "no signal"?

- Do you have any external devices plugged into your console?

- Besides what I mentioned above, have you already tried something to fix this? if you have, could you tell me what you've tried so far?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. why won’t me xbox series x connect to my tv - Similar Threads - why won’t series

2. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  3. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  5. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  6. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  7. Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store?: I just set up my new Xbox series s, and it won’t connect to store. It just says “something went wrong reload this page” nothing is working after multiple tries. I’ve tried the factory resets and...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox series X connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series X connect to my wifi?: I just bought an Xbox series X and received it on Tuesday. It was working fine the first day but today I turn it on and it is automatically not connected to my wifi. I see my network as an option...
  9. Why won’t my series x connect to my Wi-Fi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my series x connect to my Wi-Fi but will connect to my hotspot?: I’ve had it for 2 years an ive kept it in great condition. I just looked on other forums an someone said to connect to my hotspot and tried it. It worked but I still can’t get it to connect to my...
  10. Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.: I’ve used it before without any issues but since last night it’s been failing to launch. It sits on the opening screen like it’s loading but never loads. I’ve never had this issue and yes I’ve...