Why wont it tell me when my friends come online

Discus and support Why wont it tell me when my friends come online in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It used to work but then one day it stopped and it still isn’t working eac416f2-0147-4e7d-bd97-87bf2490c346 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HYS Vision, Jun 24, 2023.

1. HYS Vision
    HYS Vision Guest

It used to work but then one day it stopped and it still isn’t working

:)

HYS Vision, Jun 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try performing a full power cycle

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 1 minute

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.
  3. o Dregsey o Win User

General friend question

D33dies - my xbox 360 friends show on my friends list on my xbox one, but are you saying that they wont ccme up as a notification when they come online ? Thats a shame,. When im playing a game, the only way i know then is if they send me a message
  4. Arct1c K1tsu Win User

Friends Showing up as Offline

The two Friends that i have the issue with are Galixie Sterne and Toasty The Fox. I can never tell when they are online and they can tell when I am online but, others I know that have them on there list as well can see them and me when they come online.
  5. J.R.G. Win User

General friend question

D33dies - my xbox 360 friends show on my friends list on my xbox one, but are you saying that they wont ccme up as a notification when they come online ?
    Yeah, no popup for 360 friends.

Peace, J.R.
  6. DANTE19900620 Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting

I have been getting disconnections and so has my friends. It has been happening for me as of tonight. For my friend since the start of Jan. Can somebody please help? Another problem is when turning on the Xbox and it wont work for the xbox but everything
    else it does. Then you have to rest the internet for some reason for it to work. But really can anybody tell me why this is happening?
Thema:

1. Why wont it tell me when my friends come online - Similar Threads - Why wont tell

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  10. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82