Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

Discus and support Why won't it log me in on Xbox app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gabriel ME_142, May 30, 2024.

1. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into my Xbox app and wasn't logged in. It tried this hundreds of times, rebooted my phone, cleared cache, reinstalled the app but it didn't work.

Next thing I tried was connecting my console instead, that didn't work either. I don't know if off stupidity or it wasn't working. It wouldn't tell me the code and I didn't know where to get it from. It needs more clear instructions.

I had this app on my old Samsung A13 before it broke and it worked just fine but now I have a terrible redmi note. I checked and it has the right android system so I don't know what to do

I need assistance ASAP

:)

Gabriel ME_142, May 30, 2024
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

My xbox app won't let me log in

Hi, Bilal. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Let’s try some steps that might help. Kindly delete all files in C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages \Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache, and then reboot your pc.

This will only rescan all your downloaded files in just a few minutes then try signing in to the Xbox app again.
  3. Bilal Ghassan Win User

My xbox app won't let me log in

Hello, Kimmy_24

thanks for the support and I'm sorry for the late reply Because I forgot about the problem that I'm having until now,

so sadly your idea didn't work for some reason and I really appreciate your effort,

can you please help me more if you can because I tried many ways but none worked.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

iOS app won't let me log in

Hey there CajolingBike480!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the iOS app. Our teams are currently aware of some trouble with this and are looking into it, thanks a ton for your patience!
  5. Magik_Cloud495 Win User

Xbox 360 error code 801540A9 when playing 360 games on Xbox one

so it's due to privacy options that it won't let me log into Xbox 360 with my account? I don't see why it would disable that since my account is T and the game I tried logging in on was a T-rated game.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox App for Windows 10 won't let me log in?

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

1. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app? - Similar Threads - Why won't log

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  4. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  5. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  6. Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?: I been having problems with my Xbox one s lately and idk what to do and to broke to get it fix, suggestions 7da4ad2a-bcb1-447b-afa5-e76d0c0dadca
  7. Why won't multiplayer work on Java?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't multiplayer work on Java?: I have turned on multiplayer through the family settings app, it works on bedrock for my iPad but when I try to play on Java on my MacBook multiplayer still says to change my settings....
  8. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  9. Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?: Cant log into Forza Horizon 5. 0da386f2-07be-45a1-98d7-63de8e39c93e
  10. Rewards won't log the stuff I do all week and I'm about to lose my multiple weeks run. WHY?

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards won't log the stuff I do all week and I'm about to lose my multiple weeks run. WHY?: Every week I have issues with rewards on Xbox. Some days log while others don't. It's dam frustrating. Have a 7 week run I'm about to lose because it hasn't logged anything this week. ****?...