why wont it let me sign in

Discus and support why wont it let me sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why does when I try to sign in to the xbox app nothing happens when I type my password it dousnt say its wrong just nothing happens same thing for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yeti Chomper, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Yeti Chomper
    Yeti Chomper Guest

why does when I try to sign in to the xbox app nothing happens when I type my password it dousnt say its wrong just nothing happens same thing for the email or a pin it just goes white and goes back to the password screen I can sign in with no problem on other devices like my xbox it just dousnt work on the pc account I use

:)

Yeti Chomper, Oct 23, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Yeti C, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Here are some common solutions you can try to resolve those problems:

Update the app: Make sure you have the latest version of the Xbox app installed on your PC. You can check if updates are available in the Microsoft Store.

Restart the app: Close the Xbox app completely and reopen it. Sometimes a simple restart can fix temporary problems.

Restart your PC: A complete restart of your PC can help fix software-related issues. Close all applications and restart your PC to see if that solves the problem.

Check your Internet connection: Make sure your PC is connected to the Internet stably and there are no connection problems. If you have a slow or intermittent connection, it could affect the performance of the Xbox app.

Clear the app cache: In some cases, app issues may be caused by a corrupt cache. You can try clearing the Xbox app cache by following these steps:

Open Windows Settings on your PC.
    Select "Apps" or "Apps & Features."
    Find the Xbox app in the list and select "Advanced Options."

In the "Reset" section, select "Reset." This will clear the cache and reset the app settings.
    Uninstall and reinstall the app: If none of the above solutions work, you can try uninstalling the Xbox app completely and then reinstalling it from the Microsoft Store.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

why wont it let me sign in?

Hi KenEclipse, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can only link one PSN account to one Microsoft account, if you disconnect it, you won't be able to link another PSN account to it.

Please, on your PS5, delete the Minecraft local save data, this will enable you to link the account again.

Follow these steps:

On your PS5, Go to Settings > Saved Data and Game/App Settings. Select Saved Data (PS5)

Select Console Storage and select Minecraft > Delete.

Once deleted, launch the game again and do the linking process one more time.

I hope this helps.
  4. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Why wont it let me sign in??????

Hey there Felty! Let's just get to the point here, what type of error message are you receiving from the Xbox itself? Invalid e-mail, password? Please elaborate! Also, if you don't mind, refrain from using any type of profanity here, thank you!
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Wont Let me sign in

BashfulGamer,

Try running the Windows Update troubleshooter , see if any problems are fixed, and if so reboot your computer and then try signing in again.
  6. mr olr Win User

Wont let me sign in

The accounts are linked to the consoles. I think you need to de link the account on the MS accounts, devices section to release your profile.
Thema:

1. why wont it let me sign in - Similar Threads - why wont let

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  4. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  5. Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up?: M i cant turn my headset volume up on xbox 7c218d18-be41-4185-bdae-b016b9aff9fd
  6. i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?: It wont load the disc at all and when it does rarely the console throws a fit. 9428eace-61f3-48f7-9582-15a997fc577a
  7. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  8. Why wont it let me into a game on BO2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me into a game on BO2?: I can load up BO2 totally fine but soon as i get into a game and about to pick my class it kicks me out and does that over and over to the point I have to quit the game totally and return back to...
  9. Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?: ever since I got my new wifi I've been having problems. My Xbox won't connect to the new wifi saying stuff like "incorrect password or incorrect network name" I've checked soo many times trying to...
  10. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747