Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

Discus and support Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony_Call, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Tony_Call
    Tony_Call Guest

I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it. Please help me?

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Tony_Call, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

3. XxGothBoyClique Win User

Messaging

This is on my phone and it won't let me send messages please help!!! 😫
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox
    website
    and Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites?
    If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Support and
    PlayStation Support for more assistance. Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

Messaging

This is on my phone and it won't let me send messages please help!!! 😫
    If this is on your phone tey uninstalling the app and then reinstall it.
  6. RockSon of Boar Win User

Why won't my Xbox let me sign in

Thank you for your speedy reply and to answer your questions. I hadn't tried either of the things you suggested and have now tried them and they unfortunately did not work. I am not using an insider build nor do I have a beta OS on my Xbox. I think I might bite the bullet and reset my router. It usually takes awhile to come back on which Is why I hadn't done it. However its the only thing I haven't done.
Thema:

1. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me. - Similar Threads - Why won't let

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  6. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  7. why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login: every time I open of the xbox website so I can login, every time I move to login and it begins to load the login screen, it loops me back around to the xbox websites main menu. I have tried to use...
  8. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  9. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  10. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...