Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...

Discus and support Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won’t it let me play minecraft, I have the game bourght and owned, but now it says I need to renew my game pass subscription? I’ve not had a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by will Horsfall, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...

Why won’t it let me play minecraft, I have the game bourght and owned, but now it says I need to renew my game pass subscription? I’ve not had a game pass subscription for a long time and I bourght minecraft with my own money?

:)

will Horsfall, Aug 18, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I need to renew my game pass subscription?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

In order to play on available devices you need a Gold subscription.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  3. Ronnieee Win User

I purchase game and won’t let me play but says I own it

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game problem. Let me help you with that.

Just a heads up, this normally happens when the game is not fully installed and most especially when DLC content pack 1 - 4 has not yet being installed.

Please go to Games and Apps.

Look for Call Of Duty and highlight it.

Once highlighted, go to Manage Games and Add ons. Look for content packs 1 - 4 then make sure you install all of them.

Once done, try the game again.

Hope that helps!
  4. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
  5. Sigyn Wolf Win User

Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing up, any help?

It won’t let me purchase it though, it just says I own it
  6. Ryatt Orr Win User

I reset my Xbox because cod Cold War kept trying to make me buy gold pass when I logged back in it won’t let me finish downloading it and the rest of the cross-gen pack stuff and won’t let me play

Xbox 1,when ever I click on the game it’s says do you own this game view in App Store no error messages besides

the do you own this game (it won’t let me play any other of my games that I’ve payed for it shows the same message) tried resetting again and logging back (didn’t work)
Thema:

Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...

1. Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I... - Similar Threads - Why won’t let

2. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  4. Why won’t it let me switch ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me switch ?: It’s a whole new year and the exact same day it says I can switch again but it don’t work. It keep saying you already switched 5 times this yr , you’ll be able to switch it again on 1/24/2024....
  5. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  6. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  7. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  8. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  9. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  10. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...