Why wont it let me into a game on BO2?

Discus and support Why wont it let me into a game on BO2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can load up BO2 totally fine but soon as i get into a game and about to pick my class it kicks me out and does that over and over to the point I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by _ _8, Jul 23, 2023.

1. _ _8
    _ _8 Guest

I can load up BO2 totally fine but soon as i get into a game and about to pick my class it kicks me out and does that over and over to the point I have to quit the game totally and return back to xbox home page.

I think i might of been hacked as i am now max level with everything unlocked but my stats arent matching a max level account.

Help please

:)

2. _ _8 Win User

Hi I am playing on Xbox series X, this is the only game affected and I have tried restarting the game multiple times and uninstalling + reinstalling the game and it still happens

Thanks
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to play Black Ops 2 on your console. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask some questions:

Are you playing on Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Series X|S?
    Is this the only game affected, or are more Xbox 360 games affected?
    What procedures you tried to fix this prior to your post creation?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Thanks for the additional information, I can suggest some possible solutions:

A. Try to perform a physical power cycle by disconnecting the power cable:

“Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important, Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.”

You can find the same steps in the article below
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

B. Clear the Xbox 360 storage by opening Settings > System > Storage > delete Xbox 360 local storage.
    Restart the console and try playing the game.

C. Go to Console Settings > Network settings > Advanced > DNS > Manual
    Use the next address as the primary 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 as the secondary.

Restart your console and try playing the game.
    You may also want to try with 8.8.8.8 as the primary and 8.8.4.4 as the secondary address.

D. Go to Console Settings > Network config > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear
    Restart the console and verify if you can play Black Ops 2.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why wont it let me buy a game

Hi Soraiya! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your purchase error.

Based on the error message you provided, kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Mae Sev: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n,different one to see if the issue persists.

"Check if your payment method is up to date and has sufficient funds. You can do this by signing in to your Microsoft account and going to the Payment & billing section. From there, you can view and update your payment options.

If your payment method is up to date and has sufficient funds, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can help resolve any temporary issues with your browser that may be causing the payment processing error.

2. Try using a different payment method. If you have multiple payment options saved to your account, try using a different one to see if the issue persists.

3. Log out and log in again. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store> Click on your profile picture on to right and sign out. Then sign in again.

4. Check your funds and re-establish a payment method. Make sure that it has the correct account or credit number, CVV number, name, billing address, and expiration date on the payment options page.

If the issue still persists, please reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly fix the issue. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/"

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. bEATd0WNsQUAD Win User

XBox Live Enforcement... What a Joke!!!

Why doesn't enforcement ban anyone using the Bossam V6 mods? I just played with a guy that the game, bo2, won't even let me report. I filmed the game, should I post it somewhere?
Thema:

1. Why wont it let me into a game on BO2? - Similar Threads - Why wont let

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  4. why wont it let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont it let me sign in: why does when I try to sign in to the xbox app nothing happens when I type my password it dousnt say its wrong just nothing happens same thing for the email or a pin it just goes white and goes...
  5. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  6. Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up?: M i cant turn my headset volume up on xbox 7c218d18-be41-4185-bdae-b016b9aff9fd
  7. i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?: It wont load the disc at all and when it does rarely the console throws a fit. 9428eace-61f3-48f7-9582-15a997fc577a
  8. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  9. Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?: ever since I got my new wifi I've been having problems. My Xbox won't connect to the new wifi saying stuff like "incorrect password or incorrect network name" I've checked soo many times trying to...
  10. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747