Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

Discus and support Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by michael mccoy1, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games

:)

michael mccoy1, Jan 24, 2024
  2. BRANDON L1 Win User

How do I delete my epic account with Xbox?

The problem is, it will not let me lick my PS4 to my epic account keeps saying sorry, but this account for PlayStation network has already been associated with another epic games account
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already connected which idk how or what account is connected

Hi Michael, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You need to link your Microsoft Account (the one you use on the console) to your Epic account.

You can do it here:

Please, enter Epic website: epicgames.com/account/connected

Go to Your Name > Account > Connections > Accounts

Select your Microsoft Account to link it.

If you still can't, you will need to open a support ticket with Epic support.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/contact-us

I hope this helps.
  4. Kevin M3 Win User

Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One X. What is going on?

My game won’t let me use my main account. Each time I try to play the game is says “ this profile is already being used” and doesn’t work.
  5. DanielleBlackburn Win User

Backwards compatible games (like bo2 zombies) will not working on series x

I just tried that and it didn’t work. Now it won’t let me login to my account on the 360. It says it can’t connect to Xbox live.
  6. MoonlitAura Win User

Problem with epic games

I tried to connect my xbox account to an epic games account but it tells me that the accaount is already connected even if I have never done so how can I trace back to which epic games account is connected?

thanks
Thema:

Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

1. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already... - Similar Threads - Why won’t let

2. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  4. Why won’t it let me switch ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me switch ?: It’s a whole new year and the exact same day it says I can switch again but it don’t work. It keep saying you already switched 5 times this yr , you’ll be able to switch it again on 1/24/2024....
  5. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  6. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  7. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  8. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  9. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  10. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...